FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Ohio!

<<

#14smokefan

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 am

Hello from Ohio!

I am so glad NASCAR is back in full swing and have an entire year again to root for Tony and his team!!!! Also looking forward to heading to Eldora again several times this year especially to watch the trucks take it to the dirt!!!
<<

moyatae

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Hello from Ohio!

Tonys gonna be here at Stockton Speedway on March 22 Wowrld of Outlaws Saw him in the pits at
the UNOH OHIO speedweek last summer Hate to disappoint you But he only looks good when hes being paid as far as being fan freindly he is not He usually looks away from you or wont answer your
question or sign anything unless hes in a good mood I didnt even bother trying at sharon & the other track on the schedule & I was 10 feet away Hewas playing with his German Shepard & his kids /wife
When I asked him what he thought about the track at race #2 during speed week He said it was a piece of Sh... Besides LARSON beat him at Sharon & Tonys buddy/fellow racer owns the track 1111
Personally I think all the tracks back whwere you live are totally cool & super exciting Youre lucky
thers so many tracks close together in PA & OH all with toal race action/schedules We drove 3000
miles just to check 9 tracks in 9days The only one rained out was at Lima because of the tonado / storm BYEE LOL!!!
<<

#14smokefan

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:08 am

Re: Hello from Ohio!

@moyatae....Thanks for the response! The tracks around here are awesome! Tony's track, Eldora, in New Weston is a great track to watch racing. Very fan friendly an pretty darn cheap compared to going to a college game, Reds or Bengals. He takes great care of the fans that come to his track and runs a first class operation. All I can ask for when I go there is to have fun with my family, be in a great environment and at an affordable price. Eldora has never disappointed. By the way I just wanted to clarify that Tony is not married and does not have any children.

Return to Introduce Yourself