FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & Meal Club for 2013

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & Meal Club for 2013

For me to design the course would be like entering Rutledge Wood in the Daytona 500!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:You guys are nuts. MY picks have been there for a couple of weeks, and no ghost has changed them. I also ran the list of drivers and the only one I didn't recognize was Tomy Drissi. Drissi is a road course ringer. Its a good thing the season has started. I think you all were on the edge of the cliff! You should have all gone to a stress camp, like the Chili Bowl. Live and learn. I will be happy to mentor anyone who wisely attends the CB next year.

LOL

lol Nana, the names are recognizable, but not appropriate... When was the last time Hermie Sadler drove a Cup car? I'll bet almost half of those names will not start a Cup race this year. And they should be in order, but it goes a-z and then a-z again with another list of names.

Usually they say select driver 1, select driver 2, etc until you make your picks, but mine had names already. I did change them and so far they're still the same. Maybe I should pick Hermie... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Rochelle:
lol Nana, the names are recognizable, but not appropriate... When was the last time Hermie Sadler drove a Cup car?

Okay, Rochelle, I'll grant you that Hermie probably won't start a Cup race this year, BUT. Hermie, for instance, has run a Nascar race recently. It was either a Nationwide race or a Truck race. Hermie usually does something special for Autism Speaks. Now, if you were a Hermie fan, or a supporter of Autism Speaks, and someone put Hermie in a Daytona 500 car, and you couldn't pick Hermie because he wasn't on the list, wouldn't you be upset? I think soooooo... That list may be every driver qualified to ENTER the D500. Just saying. LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Disappointed...but it's my fault. As a newbie, I didn't notice the picks had to be in last night. I saw something in an email saying it started today and I thought that meant the picks started this morning. I tried this morning...but it doesn't seem to take. :(

Oh well...live and learn. ;)
For the record, I was going with..
1.) Smoke...who else could I pick? ;)
2.) Harvick
3.) Kenseth

Good luck all and I'll be sure to make it on time next week.
<<

Mrs HH

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 am

Oh boy, I'm so excited... I got my 1 point for playing in the Weekly Picks game. :D :) :| :(
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 pm

For the past 2 days I haven't been able to open the weekly picks page. Are they playing games again? If so I'm not wasting my time. I never get the web master to reply to anything I inquire about so that is a loser. If anyone can get it open please post. Thanks.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm

ndunn wrote:For the past 2 days I haven't been able to open the weekly picks page. Are they playing games again? If so I'm not wasting my time. I never get the web master to reply to anything I inquire about so that is a loser. If anyone can get it open please post. Thanks.

Don't feel bad, I can't get the page to load either...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 pm

I don't think they like us any more......And Rochelle my picks were like yours...Boris Said....Hermie and a dirt track racer, not even in Nascar.......Really how stupid do they think we are? My page won't load either....?
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Rochelle wrote:
ndunn wrote:For the past 2 days I haven't been able to open the weekly picks page. Are they playing games again? If so I'm not wasting my time. I never get the web master to reply to anything I inquire about so that is a loser. If anyone can get it open please post. Thanks.

Don't feel bad, I can't get the page to load either...

I sent an e-mail this afternoon to animink.com but no reply yet. But then what else is new they've only answered me once and that was phamo trying to fix my personal message thingie. That didn't happen either.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

ndunn

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 pm

I sent an e-mail to the webmaster. We'll see if they do anything about it.

<<

HTower

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

thank heavens for the Garage Gang game. The admin run contest seems to break more and more often.
<<

Mrs B

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I too have sent them an e-mail with a link to the page and letting them know what forum I am referring to as I know this has been a problem in the past because they maintain several websites. Now I will wait to see if I get an answer and if I do, I will share it with you or have Beaver share it.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

HTower

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Beaver, what's on the menu this weekend? I need some inspiration.
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

One of my nieces is going into the hospital for surgery after a skiing accident. So we are taking care of one of my nephews and two of my other neices so their parents can be with their daughter at the hospital.

All the kids want to make homemade pizza. We will be doing a cheese, a meatball, a pineapple, a mushroom, and a veggie. We will also make icecream cookie sandwiches with homemade french vanilla bean icecream. We are also making giant reeces pieces cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies and putting the icecream in the middle and then freezing them.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 am

Gee, I totally forgot how many of us were in The Club this week after Daytona. My bad.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby