FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Great win today..looking fwd to Daytona 500

<<

Racergirl#14

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 am

Great win today..looking fwd to Daytona 500

It was a Great win today ...Although it was a very bad day for all who were injured in the horrific crash today..Thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.. We cant wait til the season gets back up and going so we can watch Tony whoop some butt! :D And ive been waiting on tomorrow when Daytona 500 comes so I can be stomping my feet screaming at the tv and laughing when someone wants to put a whoopin on someone who deserves it (especailly one I dont care for-im sure you know who im talking about? rainbowbright) lol.. but as much as we love this so much, The memories of Taladega last year and the events of race that happened today, just puts it into perspective, that anything can happen? Be safe Tony...cause I dont wanna cry like I did when you wrecked at Taladega, I was so relieved to see smoke crawl out of the car.... Good luck Tony and the people behind him..and all the SHR team ...much love ;)
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 am

Re: Great win today..looking fwd to Daytona 500

glad TONY won great speech from a great driver
<<

kim92164

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 am

You could tell from the interview that he genuinely cares about the fans. I just read on Yahoo's comments where a non-NASCAR fan saw this and was applauding Tony's comments and actions. My prayers and thoughts continue for those injured and their families.
<<

t10ant

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 am

It is good to hear that all that were involved are in stable condition now, now praying for a full and speedy recovery. Go get the 500 now Tony, good luck to SHR!!!!

Return to Tony