michaeljohn

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am

Re: Influx of New Members

mj doesnt need attention, mj was having fun with smokie, so try again
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

HTower wrote:If Jimmy can't be bothered to even try and dodge a car that is wrecking, I don't see how you can be bothered when he gets caught up in it.

Was it Biffle last year in the chase that had 4 or 5 spectacular dodges during wrecks going on around him?

my life doesnt revolve around JJ winning or losing, it is entertainment, i never belly ache anything about JJ, i sure as heck never threw in anybody's face when he was winning championships, if you knew me you would know where racing stands in my list of things i like,
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Oh my God! LOL You guys! Ha ha ha ha .... some days, this place just cracks me UP! :-D

Beave - those pics are ADORABLE .... but MJ is cool - he was just pullin' my chain, not asking for attn. :-) There's a small group of friends that like to tease me & mess w/my blogs all the time ... I don't worry about it... I worry when they stop. ;-)

New folks - notice a few classic examples - LOL

You start a blog about "this" and it turns into "that". Members have said "my blog has been hi-jacked or wrecked by fighting or isn't about the subject anymore..." Nothing you can do about it. No one owns a blog nor controls it.

As funny as I thought Beaverpond's pics & remarks were ... he still made a personal jab at MJ and that's what a lot of folks try to avoid. Whether it's nasty or nice.... everyone can comment what they'd like. It's up to you, how you handle it. :-)

The best way to deal with an unpleasant post that you feel is directed at you... is to let them have their say. Not everyone will agree with you ... and not everyone will agree with a negative post directed at you. ( Trust me... this has been learned the hard way.... LOL )

Around this place... you just gotta let them ponies run .... ;-)

Thanks Doc - no bows - just was wondering where the promotion was coming from. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HTower

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
HTower wrote:If Jimmy can't be bothered to even try and dodge a car that is wrecking, I don't see how you can be bothered when he gets caught up in it.

Was it Biffle last year in the chase that had 4 or 5 spectacular dodges during wrecks going on around him?

my life doesnt revolve around JJ winning or losing, it is entertainment, i never belly ache anything about JJ, i sure as heck never threw in anybody's face when he was winning championships, if you knew me you would know where racing stands in my list of things i like,

just poking a little fun, probably didn't include enough smilies though. actually having a screaming match and getting mad on the internet is too tiresome these days. Poking at someone else you're at least starting to get to know is a lot more fun! :D
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh, I want one of those Beaver Tanks for my Beaver Creek Farm!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

WOW! The first points race hasn't even started and it's on already! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

cjlarsen68

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 am

Well I am giving this a shot again! Glad to see familar screen names here. Smokie, whats up my friend!

Less drama, more discussion!
OGG - Original Garage Gang Down since day one! (First Fan Registered!)

" Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

@wackostu on Twitter.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 am

cjlarsen68 wrote:Well I am giving this a shot again! Glad to see familar screen names here. Smokie, whats up my friend!

Less drama, more discussion!

Nice to see ya back CJLARSEN68...Stick around a bit more, it does get really goofy around here still.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 pm

CJ! :-) What up buddy? :-) So good to see you back! I'm sure I speak for a few when I say this board has missed your calm, cool logic & posts. :-)

Old Members are popping back up everywhere! :-) Kinda feels like Whack-A-Mole with so many heads popping up! LOL

New folks, years ago we as a group, came up with the name of Garage Gang or Gangsters to name us as a group. So if you see "GG" - that means Garage Gang and an OGG is an original 2009 member or Original Garage Gangster.

Also, just as an FYI to new folks, I am nobody on here. I don't have any ties to the board, I'm just a member here, like everyone else. Someone sent me an e-mail that said " "I" had a nice site." Huh? What? LOL It's not mine! I'm just a nerd here.... LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:08 am

awsum14 wrote:
smokieonefour wrote:
4) Yes, we ARE crazy. Yes, we ARE a dysfunctional family. LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested :mrgreen:

I am and I have the papers to prove it.

Hey gals/guys/otherwise. How y'all doin'?
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 pm

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:
Agreed! Facebook has been really busy with SHR promotions.

Yep, that's what brought me here. Thanks for the info everyone on what's expected...and tolerated. :lol:
<<

thorman52

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 am

I've been here for about 18 days and lovin it so far. Beav and a few others have been good mentors.

As for kidding around, I can take it, and also dish it out, but I'm harmless. ;) Definitely don't like arguing. I go to another Sports site and get into it with a bunch of haters of one team or another. Got tiresome and I need a change. :? Got a lot of thumbs up for some of my comments.

As for being critical, I am about Danica somewhat but will not go there now. A few of the blogs were about her in that before-mentioned other sports site. And Ryan's a hometown boy. Grew up in South Bend...Mishawaka's sister city to the west. And then there's my main man...Sir Tony. Has a few local ties also with Hoosier Tires and raced stocks in Plymouth, a little south of here. That's why I thought this might be a good place to land for the season. Y'all seem friendly enough and I'm as dysfunctional as the best of em. :roll:

Got 10 inches of snow last night, and that was as of 5 hours ago. Ain't looked out since then. Gotta go out and start shovelling. :cry: Will take me a couple of hours. Talk at you all later.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

HTower

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:31 am

thorman52 wrote:Got 10 inches of snow last night, and that was as of 5 hours ago. Ain't looked out since then. Gotta go out and start shovelling. :cry: Will take me a couple of hours. Talk at you all later.

Stop mentioning snow! I've been avoiding looking out the window this morning to see what built up since going to bed early last night with a sore back. :cry: :cry: :cry:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 am

HTower wrote:
thorman52 wrote:Got 10 inches of snow last night, and that was as of 5 hours ago. Ain't looked out since then. Gotta go out and start shovelling. :cry: Will take me a couple of hours. Talk at you all later.

Stop mentioning snow! I've been avoiding looking out the window this morning to see what built up since going to bed early last night with a sore back. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was 68* at my house today..... :P :P :shock: ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 am

We have been dealing with freezing rain and rain most of the night. However, that is all going to change tomorrow. We are looking at several inches of snow.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby