FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & Meal Club for 2013

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & Meal Club for 2013

thorman52 wrote:Lord help me, I hope I'm asking at the right place. Doesn't seem to be a place to ask questions so I'll try here. It's about the Weekly Picks contest. I wanted to pick Tony Stewart for 1st place but his name is not on the list. But it might be. Tomy Blissi (?) is at the bottom and Tony's name might be under my taskbar which is hidden. Is that possible? How do I see his name to pick him? Do I need a bigger screen? :roll:
Just joined and looking around this seems like a fun site. It is real clean and organized well. Still trying to find all the features though.

Just checked and Tony is there 2 names below Tomy Blissi whoever he is....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Half the names on the list shouldn't be there or else I'm just waking up from a long winter's nap...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Well....I just went on to see what was going on with the weekly picks......And my picks had already been made :evil: :evil: I have NOT been on that part of the site and for sure would have NEVER picked Carl Edwards.....Joey Lagano or Kurt Busch............Something is going on ......EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PICKS!! I am not sure I will play if this is what is going on :evil: :twisted: :x.

PlUS: Rochelle is right .......who are these people.......some one has messed up the WEEKLY PICKS!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 pm

You guys are nuts. MY picks have been there for a couple of weeks, and no ghost has changed them. I also ran the list of drivers and the only one I didn't recognize was Tomy Drissi. Drissi is a road course ringer. Its a good thing the season has started. I think you all were on the edge of the cliff! You should have all gone to a stress camp, like the Chili Bowl. Live and learn. I will be happy to mentor anyone who wisely attends the CB next year.

LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:You guys are nuts. MY picks have been there for a couple of weeks, and no ghost has changed them. I also ran the list of drivers and the only one I didn't recognize was Tomy Drissi. Drissi is a road course ringer. Its a good thing the season has started. I think you all were on the edge of the cliff! You should have all gone to a stress camp, like the Chili Bowl. Live and learn. I will be happy to mentor anyone who wisely attends the CB next year.

LOL

Maybe on your post all is well, but on mine :roll: ......honestly it is a mess! I never made those picks, and there are some really strange names on mine......I sent an email to Animink.....maybe he'll fix it! Probably not!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

HTower

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 am

My picks have been made for a few weeks too, no issues yet. Is it really so bad that you got defaulted into having made picks? I haven't heard anyone say yet that they made picks, and that they were changed by the system.

We're going to have a LOT of people with the exact same score after the first week if this happened for all registered users.

Thursday night is going to be brats, german potato salad and grilled vegetables. I don't care if it is February and there is two inches of snow on the ground.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 pm

HTower wrote:Thursday night is going to be brats, german potato salad and grilled vegetables. I don't care if it is February and there is two inches of snow on the ground.

YUM! What time should we be there and what can we bring? :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
HTower wrote:Thursday night is going to be brats, german potato salad and grilled vegetables. I don't care if it is February and there is two inches of snow on the ground.

I got the beer if newbie lcevasco can deliver... :lol: :lol:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

HTower

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

awsum14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

I got the beer if newbie lcevasco can deliver... :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. If one of you are bringing beer, the other can work on Spatzle. 8-)
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:49 am

design a golf course.jpg
design a golf course.jpg (94.89 KiB) Viewed 677 times

At one time a week or so ago I said we had the land for a 9 hole golf course and somebody mentioned they wanted to design it. All I had to provide a picture of the property. Sorry it has taken so long, I had not forgotten. Just been busy doing other things.

In case anybody is wondering, the body of water is called Hidden Lake.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks for naming the lake after me, Beaver. :mrgreen: :roll: :oops:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

I did not know you were that old...it has had that name for more than 200 years.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 am

No wonder I've been feeling so tired lately. ;) :lol: Time for another 5-Hour Energy...

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Beave, good pic.

I was the one that mentioned designing the golf course. But I offered to draw it up. Back in the day, I probably drew up 50 golf courses and re-designs. However, I have never physically been on a golf course. My boss told me I should learn to play golf. My reply was that I would learn to play when Tom Weiskoff was ready to teach me. (Tom was one of the pros I got to work with.)

Actually, I have always had trouble with sports because my depth perception is wonky. I never became a race driver for the same reason. When I tried hitting a golf ball or a softball, I would swing and miss. I had no idea where the ball was.

As for our course, I will draw it up for construction, but I need some of you duffers to design it. Give me the course sketch, and I'll take it from there.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:22 pm

I just figured if I came up with where the property is and a google map of it from a satalite that you could use your imagination for the rest. The property itself does have some hills and is 75 acres in size.

The lake was just stocked with large and small mouth bass last summer. Oh, no motorized watercraft allowed. It is spring fed and is considered a protected body of water.
Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby