FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT YEAR

<<

3 wide 14 39 10

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 am

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT YEAR

TONY HAS A 3 CAR TEAM , NOW WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT HAPPY HARVICK IS COMING OVER, WOULD WILL HAPPEN. WILL TSH START UP A 4 CAR TEAM OR WILL RYAN OR DANICA LOOK FOR A NEW TEAM, GIVE ME YOUR OPINION :roll:
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 am

Re: WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT YEAR

IMO, Danica will leave SHR. It will be Tony, Ryan, Harvick :D
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

in a perfect world, it would be tony, ryan and kevin, but as long as godaddy wants to waste money danica will have a job, but im not sure godaddy is unaware of the level money will be spent, lets face it, most rookies struggle and crash, its not a man thing or a woman thing, its a rookie thing.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:06 pm

jsw14 wrote:IMO, Danica will leave SHR. It will be Tony, Ryan, Harvick :D

There is still hope. :mrgreen: Thanks for the positive vibes, j!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

BlackFlag

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:46 am

My guess would be that Ryan would be out-on-his-ear next year, unless he really produces this year.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

Grumpy8904

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 am

I'm with the consensus on the Danica issue. She is a fluke in Indy Racing she got lucky her first 500.
It took her 2 teams and some luck to get her first win open wheel. Since she came to Nascar I haven't been impressed so far. She has skill but her whining out shines her talent. She won't make it at SHR. The Boss won't put up with it
<<

Banjo14

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 am

This will be your typical "money talks" scenario: if Danica has sponsorship, she's in -- too much bandwagon if she has even minimal success (you know: finishes more than half of her races. How many Sprint Cup races did she finish in her trial-by-fire last season?). GoDaddy stuck with her in her Indy Car "career" and may have too much invested to make her first Sprint Cup season her only chance. If she falls flat and has a disastrous season (very likely) -- and does not get injured -- she'd better have more sponsors than she has today, or she could be the next ESPN "expert" track reporter. Prediction? 3 cars; Danica IN, Ryan OUT.
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 pm

My guess is, after this yr, Newman's gone. I don't think he's happy. You're as only good a driver as the equipment you have to use. It might not make a difference where Newman goes, he's not gonna be happy. Don't take me wrong, I like Newman, but there's a time where a driver just doesn't have that ump anymore. I hate to see him move on, wouldn't like to see him retire either. But I don't believe he'll improve by moving on either.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Who the heck is Danica dam it :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
<<

im4tony14

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm

I agree that Ryan is most likely going to go as long as Danica has great sponsorship $. On some of the Office Depot events I watched from last year Tony/Ryan don't seem to be clicking... :geek:
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am

If there's sponsorship he'll stay, if not, he'll go...simple as that.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 pm

This is Ryan's ride to lose. If he wins and can round up sponsorship he may have a good chance of staying in a 4th car. I don't think Tony is ready for the retirement home just yet, Princess Sparkle Pony keeps getting money thrown at her by Go Daddy and Kevin is a done deal.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 pm

onerockindoc wrote:This is Ryan's ride to lose. If he wins and can round up sponsorship he may have a good chance of staying in a 4th car. I don't think Tony is ready for the retirement home just yet, Princess Sparkle Pony keeps getting money thrown at her by Go Daddy and Kevin is a done deal.

If Ryan has a successful season which generates Sponsor interests, & then SHR will want to keep him, but if that all happens I hope he looks for whatever ride is best for him & takes the sponsor with him. Ryan was kept around for a year to keep a team warm for Harvick.
ImageImageImage

Return to Tony