FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

waiting to see how the drivers react to the new car

<<

3 wide 14 39 10

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:06 pm

waiting to see how the drivers react to the new car

i have to say i think the pay backs will be done early and i can not wait to see how the drivers react to the new car and the handling of it :D
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Re: waiting to see how the drivers react to the new car

Me too..... me too.....
<<

HTower

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

3 wide 14 39 10 wrote:i have to say i think the pay backs will be done early

Has the supply chain problem been solved then? I can't see drivers knowingly causing damage to their own cars when a lack of parts may jeopardize the availability of a back up car the next weekend.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 pm

I haven't seen anything about the parts shortage after the Daytona testing, so I don't know if it is still an issue or not. Hmmm?!?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 pm

According to RACEHUB there isn't a parts shortage.....that is probably true for the bigger teams. The smaller teams it is probably more a financial problem as an availability problem........

As for payback and remembering...... last night on NASCAR Now they had an interview with Clint.......I don't think he has forgotten anything. Could be interesting between the 24 and 15. ;)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Annalee wrote:According to RACEHUB there isn't a parts shortage.....that is probably true for the bigger teams. The smaller teams it is probably more a financial problem as an availability problem........

As for payback and remembering...... last night on NASCAR Now they had an interview with Clint.......I don't think he has forgotten anything. Could be interesting between the 24 and 15. ;)

I think Clint will let it linger over Jeff's head, & if Jeff is in good shape in the Chase, he will then retaliate.

Basically I dont think Jeff will ever win another Championship again.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Annalee wrote:According to RACEHUB there isn't a parts shortage.....that is probably true for the bigger teams. The smaller teams it is probably more a financial problem as an availability problem........

I think Clint will let it linger over Jeff's head, & if Jeff is in good shape in the Chase, he will then retaliate.

Basically I dont think Jeff will ever win another Championship again.

My bet is on clint his first before Jeff his fifth. ;)
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 pm

All i want to see is the racing put back more in the drivers hands because the past ten plus years or better are killin' me!!! Team order b.s. has to go too or cut them back to only two car teams period!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am

clit is to worried about bein a funny boy, he wont ever win a championship.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 am

michaeljohn wrote:clit is to worried about bein a funny boy, he wont ever win a championship.

after what he did to funny boy I believe, funny boy only has one good real chance at a championship & Clint will wait for that spot before he makes Jeff pay. Thus Jeff will never win another Championship...... Not that he is incapable.

If you are saying Clint is Funny Boy....... I dont think he will ever win a Championship......... however I I have & apparently underestimate the man. Clint Bowyer is a better Cup driver than I ever thought him to be. But still dont see him being a Champion. Jeff may have (with the best origination in Nascar) one more chance at it, which I believe Clint will wait to destroy.

Which is why people like JJ doesnt take it out on the track. They still want to win another Championship.
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing