FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

<<

jsw14

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Well Yeah, 37* is cold Beave. I had to put my long pants on today :lol: :lol: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Goooood Morning SHR

J, you need to get the longjohns out again this morning. It's only 38* in your neck of the woods. There are 8 weather stations in and around The Villages. And there all reading in the upper 30's at this hour. But look at the bright side, it's going to the hi 70's before the days over.
But then again, it's only 40* here in Holly Springs,NC. and only going to 55 for a hi.

02/05 Tues
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 SPEED
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Iowa 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 pm SPEED
Clint Bowyer, Jeff Gordon, Brian Vickers

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe day

Seeeee Ya's

DAYTONA 19dys 7 hrs 30 mns
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 am

Mornin gang, I hear ya A, Sheeeesh, two days in a row in the 30s :roll: :roll: Where is golbal warming when ya need it!!!! I'm glad our tee-time isn't tell 2:30pm today :) The weather should be in the 70s by then :D
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Just my Opinion But.

:roll: :roll: Something smells rotten in Registration :roll: :?: :roll: :?:
There have been over 100 new members sign on since 1:00 pm this afternoon......

It's 7:30 pm and in the last 30 minutes we have had 20 new memebers
It has me scratching my head... :?: :?: :?:
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

awsum14 wrote:Just my Opinion But.

:roll: :roll: Something smells rotten in Registration :roll: :?: :roll: :?:
There have been over 100 new members sign on since 1:00 pm this afternoon......

It's 7:30 pm and in the last 30 minutes we have had 20 new memebers
It has me scratching my head... :?: :?: :?:

Hmmmmm, it must be an invasion of Tony fans :lol: I wonder if they know each other??
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm

I noticed a couple of hours ago there was a posting on Facebook to join the club. There was a comment or two about some of us nut cases who make it not worth while joining.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

tsmoke14me

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 pm

I saw something on twitter about it earlier, figured I'd check it out. Looks awesome!
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Yes, I have a notice on my face book for people to sign up it's free.
Most of the new people will make an account because they're a fan of Tony. Then they won't bother with anything else. It's just for the fact they made their name on a Tony site as a fan & that'll be the end of that. Some will come time to time. Some will look but never say anything. My hubby doesn't bother looking until it's points collecting time. He'll log in just to get points & log back off. That's all he does. SHR will have to keep doing a yearly clean up of the site for a yr of inactive members & delete them out from here so the site doesn't bog down again.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Mrs B

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

I know it has been a long time since I have been around, but I still am around. Once the 2012 season ended, my job changed for the better and my hours increased dramatically as did my income and I am working less than 2 miles from home...big difference from the 30 mile commute I used to do with less money and fewer hours.

Our daughter is so excited for this upcoming season.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

tsmoke14me

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 pm

I think once I get the hang of it, I'll be on regularly. Just checking things out tonight. Real excited to have a place to go and chat with those who are Smoke fans, awesome!
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

I've gotten on everyday, but I don't post everyday. Just don't have anything to say. Once in a while I post my weather in here & that's about it. Kinda dull in the winter. I haven't been reading my usual stuff in here either.

Thought I'd hate not having NASCAR races on, but there was replays a while back ago. I don't watch truck races, so I don't bother with those reruns. It hasn't bothered me in the least & I've only watched 2 off season reruns. :shock: :shock: :shock: There has to be something wrong with me.

I've actually enjoyed not having to log in every day to collect points, though I still get on here, but don't always "log in". I enjoy having Sunday to myself or family without needing to watch a live NASCAR race.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 pm

animink3 should post her post above in the VIPGarage Gang News section & none of us post in it so the green name stays as an eye catcher for the neewbies to read http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/circuit/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4879
Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Even better yet, they should come up with another space above the VIP Garage Gang News & title it SHR Notices or something & let it be for only the Adm's to post in where no one else can say anything, so their news they want to get across to people will always be there in site & not get lost as a regular blog.
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

I was having one of those day with Mrs B. Went down to the credit to close out all of our accounts because of their lousy service. They refused to let us for three more days, then said we had to turn all bank cards over to them that belong to them, then said we had to turn over all our checks to them with their name on them, and the list just goes on. My blood was just boiling as was Mrs B's.

I turned over nothing to them at that time and they said they will not close anything until we bring in the checks for shredding and the cards so they can be destroyed. I said we had already done that. Then the branch manager had the stupidity to say it is policy and if we believed everything we were told then we would be pretty gullible. I then said if you want it them that bad you can have them.

So Mrs B and I got into the truck and she said, but we destroyed everything what do you have in mind. I told her that I plan to give them what they asked for. I gathered all 900 shredded checks into a grocery bag and put the shredded cards into an envelope and we headed back to the credit union. I walked up to the teller and said here are your bloody cards, go ahead and try to reassemble them, there are more than 250 pieces there. Then I walked into the branch managers office and dumped the grocery bag of shredded checks on his desk and also took the time to spread it around a little. I said there you go, like I said we had already shredded it and now here is the proof you moron.

So tonight, I typed a letter that was close to two pages long and sent it to the vice-president of operations.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

Goooood Morning SHR

Thanks Beav and S14W for the explaination for all the new members. I don't do facebook or twitter, so I I didn't get those notices.. :)
I have to agree with S14Ws about a separate Thread for Adm. notice's
I have to Welcome all are new members and hope they join in on the threads.BUTdon't take anything posted personal.

41* this morning going to 60* and clear skies.

02/06 Wed
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 am SPEED
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Chicago 12:0 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 am SPEED
Shane Hmiel, Edsel Ford, Leonard Wood

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

DAYTONA 18 dys 7 hrs 29 mns
Try Harder
PreviousNext