FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi from Pennsylvania!

<<

im4tony14

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:18 am

Hi from Pennsylvania!

Hi #14 fans. I'm new to this site and blogging in general. I live in Lancaster County. I've been a racing fan for 25+ years. I began my love for racing with dirt micro midgets (125cc and 250cc). I met my husband at the local micro track. My first date with my husband was at Williams Grove speedway (410ci dirt winged sprint cars). I am a die hard south central Penna. 410 sprint car fan.

Started being a Tony fan when he was driving Indy cars. Went to Dover, DE to watch him race Indy cars. I became a solid Tony fan when he removed his jacket during his award speech at a NASCAR awards banquet and he had a HANS device on (earlier in the year he indicated he would never use one). He was driving the #20 at the time. He brought the house down - everyone was laughing.

Love Tony for his "going for the win" attitude, his fabulous driving ability, his humor, everything about him!! Always wish for him happiness and the best of everything!!

I've checked out some of the current blogs on the site and all of the pics (LOVE them all). Ladies, I'm with you - can't get enough eye candy Tony pics!! Looking forward to chatting with all of you about Tony. Go #14!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Re: Hi from Pennsylvania!

welcome to fun house, its great here. im from Pa too, outside of RDG....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome welcome welcome......I was born in PA, Sewickley. My grandparents lived in Mckees Rocks forever!

I hope when the season starts you will join us in the chatroom--we have a blast in there!

I have to ask....sorry but I just have to......have you any knowledge about the Amish Mafia?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

im4tony14

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 pm

michaeljohn wrote:welcome to fun house, its great here. im from Pa too, outside of RDG....

Thanks MJ. I look forward to the 2013 season. Nice to know there are others from PA!
<<

im4tony14

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Welcome welcome welcome......I was born in PA, Sewickley. My grandparents lived in Mckees Rocks forever!

I hope when the season starts you will join us in the chatroom--we have a blast in there!

I have to ask....sorry but I just have to......have you any knowledge about the Amish Mafia?

I laughed when I saw the first ad for the Amish Mafia show. Our local paper recently ran an article on the Amish Mafia; none are Amish & all have been cited or arrested in the past. It is all BS as the Amish are totally against violence of any kind.

I am anxious for the 2013 season to begin. No worries - I will be chatting!!

Return to Introduce Yourself