FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

Well, according to the rules, just subsequent entries will be disqualified, so mj should be ok. But hey, they've already broken their own rules at least by what I saw, more than one entry submitted, non-current sponsors, at least 1 with no sponsor... Go figure :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 pm

its a joke, i should have known better to waste my time, that anything related to SHR would be a cluster.... and before people get all bent out of shape, im not bashing tony, it shows you that people are bein excluded even tho they changed their own rules.....
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 pm

well ive come to accept that they wont post my design nor respond to the two emails i sent in 10 days........... its their loss not mine...........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Wow! Just checked and it looks like admin took off a bunch of the shirts that had old sponsors on them.

The design MJ and I created is up - Stewart Haas Racing - Service - Honor - Respect.

I thought my idea would be disqualified due to no "driver T-shirt" ... but there it is. Go figure... LOL

I came up with the idea and MJ did everything else to produce it, for me. IF, on the off chance it wins, we plan to donate the prize to a child, super fan or auction for charity ... if SHR will allow. IF we win, ALL dealings for charity will be transparent on here, so everyone will know what's going on. The shirt is a 50/50 creation of MJ and I. If SHR will not allow the prize to be transferred or re-sold, then MJ and I will find a way to get it to someone and post our idea's. :-)

** This is MJ's only way to get up there, it seems, as they are not putting his idea up. :-(
Yet? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

I am sorry MJ and Smokie one four, I think they must run it like they do the points system :( :evil: ....I really would like to see them. I kept looking but they never appeared. Sometimes this web site does some questionable things and forget about contacting them.....they completely ignore you..... :roll Can you post them in your signature, I for one would love to see them.
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

postd it in the gallery
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

... so... if you don't have a facebook account, you can't vote?!? :shock: :? :|

Bummer, dude...
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 pm

For those who don't know how to find the shirts -

Go to the main Stewart Haas page - click on any SHR logo - where the doors open & music plays

Click on the pic that talks about the shirt contest. When you click on it, a page will open with the submitted shirts. Some may have to hit re-fresh. If you click on each submission, they will open in a bigger window for viewing. You can ONLY vote in Facebook.

Here's the one MJ did for me -

Here's MJ's -

MJ, maybe it's because your initials are part of the pic ? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Well I voted, so you have mine at least!

Good luck to you both!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

well if it is because of my initials, then someone over there is pretty stupid, my screen name is michael john and my email and sign up info starts off with M for my last name, and if that was the case, dont ya think the 2 emails i wrote them, they could say " your initials being on the pic is a distraction." i know your tryin to help smokie, but im not buying it, all the answers are in my emails, if they decided to read it, which im sure i did, because the one i sent off monday morn had a long paragraph about the old sponsors, and look they took half of them down that day.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 am

I think the whole thing's a crock......I can't see MJ's design anywhere.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:34 am

i sent it in again today, to give them the benefit of the doubt, it went through successfully, so if it doesnt get posted, then i dunno what else to say, trust me, its not sour grapes, it just would have been fun to participate.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

well i got a response today, they said " they are looking for your OWN creation, not just pictures from someone else." well if they look at 90% of the designs people just used pictures, i spent two-three hours working photoshop, so it is not like i just posted a pic of tony with some catch phrase, i didnt expect to win, but it would have been nice that the time i spent on it and it had a chance to be voted on, i feel the only two original entries are that of cindy c and mellisa c.
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Looks to me that MJ's entry is just as qualified as anyone else's.......
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 pm

and if MJ's design is "similar" to one that is already in production, then my question is how can anyone keep up with designs that get mass produced in Asia on a daily basis :?:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby