FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How about those NINERS!

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

How about those NINERS!

Going to the Superbowl!! Happy dance time........ :)
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: How about those NINERS!

Soooooooooooooo not sorry to those tired of hearing about Cali teams!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to put up with it till at least Feb. 3rd :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GO NINERS 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Rochelle wrote:Soooooooooooooo not sorry to those tired of hearing about Cali teams!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to put up with it till at least Feb. 3rd :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GO NINERS 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thanks Rochelle ( NOT ) for the snarky remark to NDunn and I, as we were the only ones to say we were tired of hearing about Cali sports teams. While we may have to put up with 49er mania for a limited time, in the end, you will still be a snarky person for life. Good luck with that. :-)

As for you 49er fans, Congratulations on making it to the Super Bowl. If there are any rabid 49er fans (( uh, besides Rochelle )) who want any local info ( newspaper articles, swag, stories, etc ) just let me know and I'll forward along, what I can. :-) The news channels & papers are FULL of stories... and I have 'boots on the ground' in SF. ;-)

Good Luck to the city of New Orleans for the game! :-) Since it is coinciding with Mardi Gras, they are calling it "Super Gras" Cute. :-)

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez - - Let the Good Times Roll!
Lazay-Lay Bon-Tom Roulay - as it sounds
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 pm

lol Smokie, I'll take snarky over some of the other names I've been called... :lol:

I read somewhere that some of the parades are being postponed till later in the week. I just hope the 9ers don't get caught up in all the "bead" tossing till after the game... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Congrats to the 9ers.....brother coaching against brother in the Super Bowl....HISTORY BABY!! 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 pm

both teams deserve to be there, they played well each week, should be a good game.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Since I haven't lost the right to free speach I'll use my 2cents worth. I won't be watching the game as I find super bowl boring. Now to clarify that, the reason I say that is the play off games are way more exciting. I think they play like it could be their last game and they do get their rears in gear.
Now back to the California bit. I just read A story about Phil Mickelson and his desire to leave California and perhaps the United States. The reason? Well he is not fond of the taxes. After all the years he has racked up millions even the 32% he says is left I would LOVE to have to live on. For some reason I just can't feel sorry for the bazillionairs that play golf or any other sport. They got the gift of their place in life which most of us didn't so we really don't want to hear it. California has money problems because they gave so much of it away years ago they've never caught up. I see I used more than 2 cents worth. Bad habit of mine making a long story that should be a short story.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 pm

No problem ndunn... Cali has been over-hyped and overpriced for many years. Born and raised in California so I know how they are. If all he has left is 32%, he needs a new tax attorney. They promote and pass tax and pay initiatives to get elected and then wonder why they're broke. Then they raise other taxes to try to make up for it. Don't get me started on all that's wrong there, but I will always be loyal to my 9ers!

Maybe Phil should check out the UK taxes and gas prices, then he'd be more than happy to stay in Cali. Or, he could go to Mexico where he would probably end up decapitated. Seems he needs a new investment adviser also. Along with snarky, you can call me cynical... :mrgreen:

On a lighter note, go NINERS!!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

GO NINERS :!: :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Actually I don't care what the 49ers or the falcons do as I will put in my DVD of the Homestead race of 2011 and get some real excitement. The race never gets old and the ENDING never changes. Well perhaps in Carl Edwards dreams. That last sentence was meant to be snarky. By the way I'd never heard the word snarky until I saw it here in the garage. What does it mean?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 pm

From Merriam-Webster: sarcastic, impertinent, irreverent in tone or manner.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 pm

If you watch most any Tony interview (just pick 1) then you'll know what snarky means :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

P.S. that's part of the reason we became his fans 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Return to The Lobby