FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Landon Cassill news.....

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 am

Landon Cassill news.....

Cassill leaves BK Racing: Landon Cassill issued the following statement Wednesday afternoon, "This is a tough decision but with one month before the Daytona 500 I have no other option but to leave the #83 BK Racing Toyota and pursue other opportunities. We simply could not close out our 2012 agreement and complete an agreement for 2013. I am motivated and driven to find a new opportunity in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. I have proven myself as a championship caliber test driver, an exceptional qualifier, and I'd like to continue working towards my goal of becoming a race winner and champion in NASCAR. I would like to thank my BK Racing team and especially Burger King and Dr. Pepper for the opportunity to represent such iconic brands. I'm looking forward to my next opportunity in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series."(Spire Sports + Entertainment), look for David Reutimann to drive the #83 Toyota in 2013 and Travis Kvapil has tweeted that he will return to the #93 Toyota. There had been rumors that BK Racing would take over the number 23 for one of its two cars in 2013 as R3 Motorsports, who ran the #23 in 2012, doesn't plan to field a Sprint Cup team in 2013.(1-16-2013)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: Landon Cassill news.....

I read that on Jayski last night. Maybe that will save Danica a couple of cars this season... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

im surprised he didnt say " im an excellent driver." or that he buys his underwear at kmart.......
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm

I met Landon at the September race in Richmond. He was so sweet and friendly. We met at the women's restroom where he was waiting for his girlfriend after the drivers meeting. He married her over the off season.

I like him...think he is a heck of a qualifier...and hope he gets a chance somewhere decent.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

I like Landon too, hopefully he can get something more competitive than those BK cars, but the pickins' are mighty slim right now. They might as well still be Red Bull cars, they way they perform. I wasn't being sarcastic at Landon's expense :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to NASCAR & Racing