FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:47 pm

SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

For those of you artistically inclined, check out the post by Animink in the VIP Garage Gang News forum. It's a contest for a T-Shirt design that looks pretty cool :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

I received an email from SHR, but what I don't understand is do they want it drawn on paper or do they really want a T-shirt with the design on it? We do have some great talent in GG..... :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Annalee wrote:I received an email from SHR, but what I don't understand is do they want it drawn on paper or do they really want a T-shirt with the design on it? We do have some great talent in GG..... :)

they probably dont mind it be hand drawn, i dont think they expect everyone to have photoshop, but as long as it is in jpeg form should not be a big deal........

rochelle i did make a design last of the ryan newman QL 39 car, came out pretty good, but im sure they would like a newer version, and as we speak im already havng ideas.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am

I would think that if the design is going to include one of their race cars, it should be the 2013 Gen-6 style. There are a lot of exterior visual differences between the 2013 car and the COT (now called the COY - Car Of Yesterday :lol: :lol: ).

According to the email Annalee mentioned, they want you to upload a jpg (photo) file of your design. It sounds to me like they just want a computer generated design, but not already printed on a t-shirt.

Even the "Click here for more details" link in the email didn't really provide much detail of what they are looking for. :? I take it as an overall "SHR" design, not just one particular driver.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:00 pm

I copied this from the email and the FAQ link...

T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Ready to submit your design? Upload it here! All designs are viewed and approved before posting. Once your design is approved, you'll be able to see it here

You can vote for a single design once per day. Be sure to let your friends and family know! Contest ends on April 1st, 2013.

Have more questions? Visit our FAQ and Official Contest Rules.

Upload your photo: Format: jpg or jpeg files only
(2mb file size limit)
First and Last Name:
Phone Number:
Email Address:

Tell us about your design.

I am giving SHR and stewarthaasracing.com permission to post my photo(s) on the website and Facebook.

Having trouble uploading your entry? Email us for help »

T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST FAQ

Official Rules | Vote for your favorite

Will my entry actually become a shirt?
This will be determined by SHR at the end of the contest. SHR may or may not choose to produce an actual shirt from the winning design.

How do I enter?
Enter by uploading a picture of your design. All designs are approved prior to posting. Enter here.

What should be on my shirt design?
You can feature an individual driver with car, car number, graphical accents. Pretty much whatever you want!

How do I win?
There are 2 ways to win. First is the Online Voters Choice Award. You can earn this by having the most total votes during the voting period, now through April 1st, 2013. Users can vote once per day. Second is the Stewart-Haas Racing Choice Award, earned by SHR choosing your design as their favorite.

What do I win?
The 2 winners will receive an SHR autographed item signed by all 3 drivers.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm going out on a limb here but I think MJ has this. If you've ever seen anything he has come up with it's good folks. Good luck to all who participate.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

wow doc, that was a sweet thing to say, thanks, im still debating if i wanna do ryan or tony, but i will give it the ol college try...
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 am

michaeljohn wrote:wow doc, that was a sweet thing to say, thanks, im still debating if i wanna do ryan or tony, but i will give it the ol college try...

Well then, if you're gonna try to do Tony or Ryan, I'll lose respect for them as men and that would mean you're a "little light in the loafers" wouldn't it?? :P :shock: :shock: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 am

i think i detect some jealousy, its ok your secret has always been safe with me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Go for it MJ....... I really do think they want all three cars. If I remember right you designed something for Beav, and we want someone from GG to win! :)

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 pm

thanks annalee! i will do my best, it said in the rules you could use all 3 or a individual driver, so i went with tony, because i like the black and orange colors and the BPS logo, only so much you can do with mobil 1, i will probably send it in tonite, if i can i will post it on here, also if anyone likes it, i can send it to anyone as wallpaper if they wanted to use it on their pc...
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i think i detect some jealousy, its ok your secret has always been safe with me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NOPE....no jealousy here, I admit I can't even draw stick people, not the atrsy phartsy type :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 pm

yea buddy im sure u are the fartsy type hahaha
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm

just submitted my picture, not the best i could do, coming down with the fricken flu..
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 pm

MJ, where did you post it? I can't find it :(

I #Support Smoke
Next

Return to The Lobby