FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Are you still voting???

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:30 am

Are you still voting???

Are you still voting for our guys on Driver Gauge? Our man Smoke happens to be in first place this week. Ryan is in 11th. It would be nice to see Ryan in the top 5 this season. If you lost the link, here you go:

http://www.nascar.com/gauge/

I always want to vote for our guys. Hope you will join me.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 am

Re: Are you still voting???

I vote every day and even post a reminder every so often. Thanks for posting a reminder. I would love to see Tony knock off Junior for this fan based contest.

I went to the site and realize it's different than the Wheaties voting. They never post where the lineup is untill the very end.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

You are right, Driver Gauge doesn't post the totals until the end of the season. However, they do show the top 5 for each week. The rest of the drivers seem to move around the board thru the season, and that is why I said Ryan is in 11th. I may have made an incorrect assumption. But if my partstimers isn't causing me problems, I believe Tony was 2nd after Phoenix and moved up to 1st following Las Vegas (eat your heart out #99).

Hope you enjoy watching the site like I do.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:31 pm

That's not for the most popular driver of the year that Wheaties puts on. That what NASCAR has is totally different.

How it works
The Driver Gauge is a compilation of several different factors from across NASCAR.COM, including driver affinity from a fan's perspective, as well as on-track performance. Each week these factors are compiled based on your participation through the drivers' results, your on-site participation, and Superstore sales.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks for posting what the difference is between the two contests. I only knew about the Wheaties as I don't check out NASCAR '"STUFF'" very often. I follow the things like Tonys new home. This fascinates me as to what he wants in a home. 15,000 plus square feet in a house is a palace.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 am

i never vote, because jr win every year, he cant win on the track, so his fans have to help him to win this, i wonder how the voting would be, if you were allowed to vote just once.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I vote every year and my favorite with fan relations still wins. Jr. doesn't have to do anything but show up and just leading one lap has the fans on their feet! I'm just making up for the years Dale Snr.didn't get voted most popular driver of the year.Seriously,they should break it down into a few catagories rather than just a general thing for one driver.Can't vote more than once unless you use a differant e-mail address,but i don't see any need for that unless you're voting for someone other than Jr.LOL
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!

Return to The Lobby