FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Found this interesting (kenseth)

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 am

Found this interesting (kenseth)

http://www.nascar.com/news/121208/dcara ... index.html

All through this article Kenseth talks about being excited about working with Denny, but never really talks about Kyle.
I wonder if this is nothing
or
He doesnt get along with Kyle & we just dont know that
or
if Kyle is planning on moving on after next season instead of resigning with JGR.

Just more things that make me go Hmmmm....... during our offseason.
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 am

Re: Found this interesting (kenseth)

Kyle's gonna be with SHR after next year, maybe that's why MK didn't say anything. At the end of next year, KB's gonna be in the 39 and Ryan's gonna go to the 18..... Ya heard it here first 8-) 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 am

BAM!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:58 pm

BOOYAH
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:08 pm

No you all have it wrong.........2014-----Kyle is going to replace Harvick at RCR!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

kyle goes to SHR, better have a sponsor, M&M's is staying with gibbs, austin will take harvicks place in 2014, even a novice race fan can figure that one out.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 am

No offense to Burton fans, but he needs to go. He's not winning anyway so there's another seat. Kyle won't go there unless they turn their program around. Cupcake's win was a gimme as far as I'm concerned... Right place, right time is all. If Mynards goes he'll take his daddy's sponsorship with him so RCR doesn't gain anything.

And yes, I spelled that the way I intended... That's all he is, like tits on a bull...

Ok, why doesn't it block that word...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Rochelle,

Your last sentence...I have not laughed so hard in days...thanks I needed that.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Annalee wrote:No you all have it wrong.........2014-----Kyle is going to replace Harvick at RCR!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA..... After the Hornaday fracas and Gramps punchin' Kyle in the garage, do you REALLY think this??? :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh Yes, and if you liked that......News Flash Jeff Gordon to Formula One to replace Lewis Hamilton...new name Flash Gordon... And Denny Hamlin to retire NASCAR and join Bubba Watson on the PGA tour! What else....hmmmm
Carl Edwards is buying Furniture Row Racing and starting his own team....sponsorship by Water World, now called Flipper Racing.......Bye,bye Kurt :cry:...... Kurt buys Kyle's team and turns it into Sprint Cup team formerly known KBR now BFR. (Bubbas Forever Racing)....sponsored by Hawaiian Kona....Bad A$$ Coffee........ 8-) Kyle now turns down RCR offer to be with his big Brother. :lol: And the wheels on the bus go round and round :mrgreen:

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you! :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Annalee wrote:Oh Yes, and if you liked that......News Flash Jeff Gordon to Formula One to replace Lewis Hamilton...new name Flash Gordon... And Denny Hamlin to retire NASCAR and join Bubba Watson on the PGA tour! What else....hmmmm
Carl Edwards is buying Furniture Row Racing and starting his own team....sponsorship by Water World, now called Flipper Racing.......Bye,bye Kurt :cry:...... Kurt buys Kyle's team and turns it into Sprint Cup team formerly known KBR now BFR. (Bubbas Forever Racing)....sponsored by Hawaiian Kona....Bad A$$ Coffee........ 8-) Kyle now turns down RCR offer to be with his big Brother. :lol: And the wheels on the bus go round and round :mrgreen:

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you! :lol: :lol:

I believe you needed to cut down on the mind altering drugs begining 23 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 am

I'm sitting here reading this shaking my head & thinking what have you been drinking? Please share, I want some of that, lol. :lol:
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 pm

It's called boredom! You all are way, way to serious......... :roll: :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Annalee wrote:It's called boredom! You all are way, way to serious......... :roll: :lol: :lol:

I am joking.......... no Seriously!!!! :)
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:36 am

beaverpond wrote:Rochelle,

Your last sentence...I have not laughed so hard in days...thanks I needed that.

lol beaver, when I first typed it I put teets, like I thought it should be spelled but I got the dreaded red squiggly line so I changed it. Imagine my surprise when it actually showed it in the post. You'd think you'd be able to type a$$ since it's an animal, but noooooooooooo, it allows the "T" word... What's up with that? Maybe they're trying to humor us through the off season. Or maybe it has something to do with Danica, I don't know...

BTW, I think Annalee is drinking too much of that awesome Hawaiian Kona coffee. Please pass some this way, it's delicious.

If Kyle were to go to RCR, would he have to hold gramps' rings when he gets smacked or would he have to smack himself?

You have no idea how hard it is to type with my little finger and ring finger on my left hand numb. I have no idea what's going on with it, but it makes it hard to hit the shift key along with the other keys in that general area. If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Carpal tunnel wouldn't surprise me with all the years of typing and I refuse to use those gel things. Being "old school" has its drawbacks...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing