FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Swan Racing's newest addition.....

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Swan Racing's newest addition.....

From CBS Sports........................

Veteran crew chief Tony Eury Jr. has joined the new Swan Racing Sprint Cup Series team.

Eury Jr. will guide driver David Stremme and the No. 30 Toyota for the organization, which was Inception Racing until new owner Brandon Davis purchased the assets last week.

"We have a long-term vision for Swan Racing, and the addition of Tony Jr. is another step in that process," said Davis. "Tony brings a world of experience to Swan Racing and will be part of our long-term success."

Eury Jr. will be reuinted with Swan Racing competition director Steve Hmiel after the two previously worked together at DEI.

"I am really impressed with the team Swan Racing is building, and I am proud to be part of it," said Eury, who most recently worked as Danica Patrick's crew chief at JR Motorsports. "I am looking forward to working with David Stremme behind the wheel and with competition director Steve Hmiel."

Stremme is looking forward to the new opportunity and running a full-time Cup Series effort.

"The team has transformed itself virtually overnight," he said. "It's hard to believe just how different this team is in such a short period of time. This is how you build success from the ground up; you hire quality people, put their experience to work and execute on race day. Lets go racing."
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Re: Swan Racing's newest addition.....

I like this....I always thought that Stremme got hosed when he was with Penske.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 am

Re: Swan Racing's newest addition.....

midwesternsmoke wrote:I like this....I always thought that Stremme got hosed when he was with Penske.

I like Stremme, I too thought he got a raw deal, but Eury Jr? Ugh, might as well start and park.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to NASCAR & Racing