FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Howdy! Just signed up.

<<

Granddadron

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Howdy! Just signed up.

Hi to all...

I figured since Kevin is going to be a part of this team in 2013, I would sign up and get an early start. Was an Earnhardt fan since the 1960's and upon his death and Harvick was tabbed to replace him, I decided to give Kevin a little room to see how things would shake out. It was touch-and-go for awhile there, but I Kind of liked his spunk, which reminded me of Dale (Sr.) in the early days, so I stuck.

Now, don't misunderstand, I have been a Tony Stewart fan since his Indy car days. In years gone by, I was a devout A.J. fan and, well, things just came together. Now my two favorite drivers will be on the same team. How good can that be?
<<

HTower

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Howdy! Just signed up.

Granddadron wrote:Hi to all...

I figured since Kevin is going to be a part of this team in 2013, I would sign up and get an early start. Was an Earnhardt fan since the 1960's and upon his death and Harvick was tabbed to replace him, I decided to give Kevin a little room to see how things would shake out. It was touch-and-go for awhile there, but I Kind of liked his spunk, which reminded me of Dale (Sr.) in the early days, so I stuck.

Now, don't misunderstand, I have been a Tony Stewart fan since his Indy car days. In years gone by, I was a devout A.J. fan and, well, things just came together. Now my two favorite drivers will be on the same team. How good can that be?

Welcome! We're glad you're here and hope to see you in the rest of the forums soon. BUT, Harvick will be joining in 2014, not 2013 :( I'm sure we'll still be following his progress closely though!

Return to Introduce Yourself