FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kentucky Teenager to Meet Jeff Gordon via Make-A-Wish Founda

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 am

Kentucky Teenager to Meet Jeff Gordon via Make-A-Wish Founda

I don't care for Jeffy, but this is cool of him...

Kentucky Teenager to Meet Jeff Gordon via Make-A-Wish Foundation: Ask 14-year-old Johnathon Ousley about what his biggest wish would be, and he'd want to find a way to combine camping, fishing and meeting his favorite NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon. The Prestonsburg, Ky., teenager's wish will actually come true this weekend through the teamwork of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation, Bristol Motor Speedway and Pepsi MAX Maximum Moments. Ousley and his family will travel to Bristol, Tenn., for an unforgettable weekend of activity in association with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Jeff Byrd 500 race. His wish begins Friday with a private meet-and-greet with Gordon at Bristol Motor Speedway. They will also participate in media activities and a Q-&-A session with fans that night. On Sunday, Ousley will rejoin Gordon at the track for the pre-race driver introductions and ceremonial lap around the track. The family will then watch Gordon race for the checkered flag in the #24 Pepsi MAX car from a private suite. Gordon granted his first wish with the Make-A-Wish Foundation in 1995. Since then, the four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion has granted more than 230 wishes, making him among the most-requested celebrity wish granters in the Foundation's 30-year history. and discover how you can share the power of a wish.(
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Kentucky Teenager to Meet Jeff Gordon via Make-A-Wish Fo

Whoa - all the movement in your sig is making my eyes spin, peanut. :shock: Gotta find my Dramamine. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Whoa - all the movement in your sig is making my eyes spin, peanut. :shock: Gotta find my Dramamine. ;)

HH, over in Ryans Pics , I have a list for you & beaverpond (my siggy critics) to choose from..lol
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 am

I see. You changed it again. :? This one moves slower... that's much better. :) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14

Return to NASCAR & Racing