FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Re: Weekly Picks & The 1 Point Club

jsw14 wrote:
ndunn wrote:jsw I know now your not a middle aged woman because of the Hot Sweats reference. We call that Hot flashes. :D Just trying to rattle you :D since nothing of interest is going on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ndunn :) The difference is> HOT Sweats for men last a looooog time 8-) Woman on the other hand, have HOT Flashes & they r gone in a Flash
Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

oops.......I didn't think of men having those problems.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 am

It's early in the off season ndunn :) ya never know what we'll come-up with next :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Some of us call them " Our own personal Summer"!!! :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 pm

jsw14 wrote:It's early in the off season ndunn :) ya never know what we'll come-up with next :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

This off time is when I like to find good media about Tony. I read the story about his racing in Ft. Wayne,In. and it gave quite a history. He has won 9 out of the 13 races. He says he likes to watch the younger racers so he knows which ones he wants to race for him. The race is scheduled between Christmas and New Years.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

jsw14

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 am

Well gang, My Apology's for leading y'all down the wrong path on how SHR draw's the winner of the weeky-picks. If they draw at all. I don't understand the words> "a random winner will be selected from the top 25 in points!" To me been'in in the top 25 don't mean a thing! Nor been'in in the top 5 mean anything! Unless, ur in first place!!!!! :) It reminds me of the Ricky-Bobby movie>> "If your not First ur Last" I'm NOT mad by no means that I or someone else didn't win. We All need to know just how the weeky-picks-game works, & what the top 25 in points is for?!!!! :?

With that said>>> "CONGRAT"S TO CMARKEY" :D WTG!!!!!!!
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

HTower

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:39 am

Shakespeare was wrong, shoot the messenger! ;) ;) ;)

Congrats cmarkey, I hope you post a picture. 8-)
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am

They don't want me knowing who does the drawing or where to find them...I am already in a foul mood because of the events that have taken place this whole week that all started back on Monday night and it has been rolling steadily down hill from there and I seem to be the one on the receiving end. I think it is time to forget about the bazooka and get out the lazer guided missles and aim them at all my targets...let me take them all out all at once. :evil:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 pm

HTower wrote:Shakespeare was wrong, shoot the messenger! ;) ;) ;)

Congrats cmarkey, I hope you post a picture. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HT, I just don't want Beave's lazer guided missles pointed at ME!!! YIKE's :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm

C MARKEY............who are you? Please feel free to post at any time. We will hold off Beav for awhile, with the laser guided missiles .......just for awhile. Congrats on the win!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Still me in my foul mood...here we go again...another winner who almost never posts in the forum and wins the big prize...only comes in to play the points...just not right, not right at all...there should be a rule that the big prize will go to an active forum member and points player.

To show my point...the previous three winners have all been members since 2009.
The winner in 2010 has only posted 5 times
The winner in 2011 has only posted 10 times
The winner in 2012 has only posted 2 times

The proof is in the pudding folks. You can see why some of us are a little irritated on multiple levels.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Annalee wrote:C MARKEY............who are you? Please feel free to post at any time. We will hold off Beav for awhile, with the laser guided missiles .......just for awhile. Congrats on the win!

his first two posts since the forum back in 2009 I think it was, were to post in his victory thread started by animink. Pretty sure we won't get a picture and he won't see your post.
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

HTower wrote:
Annalee wrote:C MARKEY............who are you? Please feel free to post at any time. We will hold off Beav for awhile, with the laser guided missiles .......just for awhile. Congrats on the win!

his first two posts since the forum back in 2009 I think it was, were to post in his victory thread started by animink. Pretty sure we won't get a picture and he won't see your post.

I checked this out also and was not surprised as they've had other winners that never participated in anything. Yes, I know they aren't required to post but it would be nice if they did a "Hey" once in awhile. There may have been more pictures of the prize but I've only see a post of one. I'm not sure if I'll do the race points anymore. I spent quite a bit of time with practice time, quals, checking out the pit stalls.etc and had my place tossed out just because. The sad thing is we had so many fun members who dropped out with the change and I miss several of them alot. Oh yes life moves on...............

<<

jsw14

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Listen Gang, from the posts I've read about someone not postin alot, or not postin at all is IMO just another web site anybody can join. Playin the weekly-points-game as a member is just one perk for SHR G. G. to get members. Alot of members have come & gone for one reason or another. As for ME, I DON'T just give UP & go away!!!! I'm "Fightin for Four" & stayin, playin & have'in Fun here at the SHR G. G. Web-Site.... "OOOoh Ya" life does move on, & so does "ALL THE NASCAR DRIVERS"....
Anyone need a Withdrawal PILL??? :mrgreen:
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Well folks, you know I don't post in here a lot. But I play. Oh I play each week. I got screwed over twice, each time for a goodly sum of points. I'd been lucky enough over the last couple of years to be in the top 25 but this year not at all.

I am hopeful that there is and was in the past a random drawing. I was always happy for those who had won in the past and to see them with their prize. My beef is this. Those who have won seem to not participate much in the board. And while there is no rule that you must participate I hope changes are made to either encourage participation OR reward those of us who do and keep discussions(both good and bad) going.

I'll still be here but right now I'm not smiling.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Like I said, I just play for fun...so, no worries... :mrgreen:

BTW...they can get anything right around here as it is...how would you expect them to conduct a random draw... :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing