FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony's.........Stewie Awards!!

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Tony's.........Stewie Awards!!

Remember to vote! Here is the info:

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012

Cast Your Vote For This Year's Stewie Awards!

http://www.siriusxm.com/stewieawards

Sirius XM Radio announced today that three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Tony Stewart will host the sixth annual ‘Stewie Awards’ show on Thursday, November 29, live from Las Vegas on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio. 
The ‘Stewies,’ which annually features Stewart’s entertaining and irreverent take on the best, boldest and funniest moments from the 2012 NASCAR season, will be awarded during a live broadcast hosted by Stewart and Matt Yocum from the Cabo Wabo Cantina at the Miracle Mile Shops on the Las Vegas Strip on Thursday, November 29 (10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT). The live broadcast
will air nationwide on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, channel 90 on Sirius and XM Premier. Those fans who
will be in Las Vegas during Champion’s Week are invited to attend and watch the broadcast live in person.
The ‘Stewie Awards’ will feature live interviews with several of Stewart’s competitors in this year’s Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, plus other special guests. 

The 2012 ‘Stewie Awards’ will feature 10 categories – from ‘Best Original Drama’ to ‘Bonehead Move of the Year’ to the annual ‘Stewie Lifetime Achievement Award.’ Between now and the event, fans can cast their votes for ‘Stewie Awards.
SiriusXM is the Official Satellite Radio Partner of NASCAR, broadcasting every NASCAR Sprint Cup
Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race live on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, channel 90, the only radio channel dedicated to NASCAR 24 hours a day, 365 Days a year.

We love to hear from our listeners! Call the show from 3-7 PM ET, toll-free at 866-PITLANE (866-748-5263). Or e-mail us at speedway@siriusxm.com!

2011 Stewie Awards......................

[youtube][/youtube]

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Tony's.........Stewie Awards!!

Just like the presidential election. Vote early and vote often. Should be hilarious listening to the show
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

dirt93

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Re: Tony's.........Stewie Awards!!

I voted!!! I wish I could listen. Guess I need to make friends with someone who has Sirius...lol
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!

Return to Tony