FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kevin Harvick to SHR 2014

<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 am

Re: Kevin Harvick to SHR 2014

hahahaha, the teeth are biting RC alright... Did you see his picture in Victory Lane? What a scowl... Enough to give me nightmares... Waaaaaaaaaaa, giving preferred treatment to your grandson's will leave you with nothing but relatives for drivers. He better hope they've got game. The way Austin is going, he'll have a hard time in cup. Those drivers don't show respect to those that think they're privileged... And please, lose the cowboy hats. Petty is the only one that pulls off that look...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

racer1

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

"Did you see his picture in Victory Lane? What a scowl"

Speaking of that--there are those on other Nascar forums who claim to be nascar insiders that are strongly suggesting that RC was so unhappy with Harvick and the way the news came out he was leaving that he gave orders to keep Harvick from winning. They said after the Gordon/Bowyer crash and Harvick was leading the race, that Burton was told to wreck Danica as she was close to him, to cause a caution & restart so that maybe Kyle or another driver could win instead of Harvick. Course it didnt work as there was no caution for the Danica wreck he caused. Who knows, not that it matters now, but hate to think that kind of thing might go on, but many say it does? congrads to Harvick, nice to see him win, its been awhile. :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

HTower wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:51 is racing......Phoenix Racing, remember? :shock: 8-)

I wouldn't call what Kurt Busch did with the 51 this year "racing"

Neil Bonnett died in NH in the #51 i believe,dam i was i right?
Kurt+51=Racing? He has a point MW! :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:34 pm

racer1 wrote:"Did you see his picture in Victory Lane? What a scowl"

Speaking of that--there are those on other Nascar forums who claim to be nascar insiders that are strongly suggesting that RC was so unhappy with Harvick and the way the news came out he was leaving that he gave orders to keep Harvick from winning. They said after the Gordon/Bowyer crash and Harvick was leading the race, that Burton was told to wreck Danica as she was close to him, to cause a caution & restart so that maybe Kyle or another driver could win instead of Harvick. Course it didnt work as there was no caution for the Danica wreck he caused. Who knows, not that it matters now, but hate to think that kind of thing might go on, but many say it does? congrads to Harvick, nice to see him win, its been awhile. :roll:

LMAO! Don't believe any of that crap racer1,Richard is #### Kevin is leaving but he wouldn't jeapordize his operation over something as stupid as that.Kevin is RCRs' star driver and he wanted to make a statement and of course he'll try to convince Kevin to stay once again with all kinds of promises as usual.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 pm

wolf my friend, it was daytona when neil crashed, i seen NH wasnt sure if u meant New Hampshire
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wolf my friend, it was daytona when neil crashed, i seen NH wasnt sure if u meant New Hampshire

I'm really confused now,it was Adam and Kenny at NH and Neil was Daytona? Dam,i am getting freakin old! :lol:
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Good news.
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Glad it isn't until 2014. This is going to take me some time to get used to. LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:11 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Glad it isn't until 2014. This is going to take me some time to get used to. LOL

And here I was thinking about opening "All things Harvick" forum today too. :lol:
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am

wolfgang wrote:
racer1 wrote:"Did you see his picture in Victory Lane? What a scowl"

LMAO! Don't believe any of that crap racer1,Richard is #### Kevin is leaving but he wouldn't jeapordize his operation over something as stupid as that.Kevin is RCRs' star driver and he wanted to make a statement and of course he'll try to convince Kevin to stay once again with all kinds of promises as usual.

I can't believe Childress would be stupid enough to lay a plan out like was posted and expect Jeff Burton to complete it. I think he has morals that would prevent him from pulling a stunt for Childress or anyone else. Kevin hasn't been real happy the past couple of years and part of that is the grandsons being front and center but that is to be expected and so Kevin did something about it. Childress had to know Kevin was going to leave. Now Rousch is the one I think was shocked when Matt changed teams and he did that to put his career back in gear. Having to be miles behind Carl Edwards had to be a bummer. Biffel didn't make any doubt about how he felt. Maybe he'll be treated a little different.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HTower

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

I know this article is a little old, but it is the only one I've seen that has Childress actually acknowledging that Harvick will be a lame duck driver for RCR next season.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/8693549/richard-childress-says-2013-tough-kevin-harvick-way-out
Nov 30th
LAS VEGAS -- Team owner Richard Childress said next year in the Sprint Cup Series won't be easy with driver Kevin Harvick moving to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.

"Oh, yeah," Childress said Thursday during the unveiling of the 2013 Chevrolet SS that will replace the Impala in the Cup Series. "People are not going to be buying a lot of (No.) 29 souvenirs for sure. It'll make a difficult year. It's there. We've got to live with it and move forward.

"Again, the timing wasn't great on the leak. But we're going to go race."

<<

ndunn

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Typical Childress with the remark about no one buying Kevin's promotional pieces. Just what did he expect with all the talk about giving the grandsons a NASCAR future? Rousch didn't make a remark like that. He of course didn't want to see Matt leave or did he but at least he didnt say anything to the press. Actually the closing down the truck racing etc. was a big clue Kevin wouldn't be at RCR forever.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing