FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Patricks to Divorce

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Patricks to Divorce

osoblu wrote:So sad that many of you have her already in a relationship. She's now just another divorce statistic.
When she was racing in Indy cars she'd run 19 or so races a year and some races were a few weeks apart. This year she ran 33 races in NW plus some in cup. Doesn't do much for the marriage when your that busy. Just saying.

Seems like an excuse here......^^^^^^ The Cup drivers that are married have been for a long time. Why didn't DP's old man tag along at the track on weekends?? The wives do :)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

racer1

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 pm

"Seems like an excuse here......^^^^^^"

NO--its like some clueless poster like yourself posting this crap who doesnt have a clue what their life was like overall, so looking for the negative as usually like others here all the time--give it a rest and worry abut your own life--if you have one? People get divorced ALL the time and celebs more then others do to their hectic lifestyle and yes their careers affecting their marriage--nothing new here--it happens. Long as they are ending it and staying friends its all good. :roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

racer1 wrote:"Seems like an excuse here......^^^^^^"

NO--its like some clueless poster like yourself posting this crap who doesnt have a clue what their life was like overall, so looking for the negative as usually like others here all the time--give it a rest and worry abut your own life--if you have one? People get divorced ALL the time and celebs more then others do to their hectic lifestyle and yes their careers affecting their marriage--nothing new here--it happens. Long as they are ending it and staying friends its all good. :roll:

Hey....smarta$$....I've got a GREAT life and live in a GREAT place so why don't YOU take your advice and ball it up REAL tight, spit shine it, lube it up and shove it waaaaaaaaay up there deep RIGHT NEXT to your head.....So, what YOU'RE saying, you know what their life was like?? Didja have their house bugged and run surveillance out of an old hippie van outside the gates??. YOU, pal sound like a classic example of a STALKER. I like having you around here for a good dose of pitiful comic relief. And personally, I don't see anything negative in my post that you failed miserably to quote, just the facts and a bit of good ol' fashioned honesty. But, there again, you're above the truth because you live in some other dimension aside from REALITY. Divorce isn't so bad, I went thru it, and if you haven't yet, I'm TRULY surprised. I've been around ALOT of women in my day and can't think of a single one that could stand to be in the same vicinity of someone like you. See, most folks like to have POSITIVE influence and energy in their lives, it seems to me that YOU'RE allergic to that kind of stuff. The only reason I keep posting to your bull$hit is because one day I'm gonna strike a nerve and you're gonna pop a blood vessel. :lol: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 pm

DOH!
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 pm

I was unaware of the age difference between the 2 and quite surprised by it,

Not sure that they will be able to handle their own divorce AND pay $99 AND remain friends.

Not sure what MJ is talking about not wanting to say much about this....he's been dreaming of this day and of the little "Manica's" that will be running around the MJ household.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

pretty clear what i said, many people today dont feel the need to prove their love by getting married and bein divorced doesnt carry the badge of shame it may have 40 or 50 years ago, maybe thats a far stretch to go that far back in time to prove what im sayin,

she does nothing for me, except for that poorly done american flag tat on her back, that gives her some cred. your not living unless you have a botched tattoo on your body.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm

May you and your lady love live out your days living in sin with your botched tattoos then.

No one goes into a marriage thinking that it will end in divorce. Marriage is hard no matter if you are a mail carrier or a top tier racecar driver. There is much pain involved I am sure on both sides.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

racer1

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Too add--Recently this yr Danica has acknowledged her husband for being her biggest influence, but I questioned that given she has always credited her dad for everything. Maybe that was a last ditch effort to make her husband feel important as the male ego is a fragile thing? She also had said repeatedly how happy they were and enjoyed everything together as he was her best friend, & looked forward to the off season such as it is, to travel and spent more time together, and maybe the key issue here--simply not enough time together?

Everyone will speculate but remember one main thing, we have NEVER heard or saw any reports of what other celeb couples go through all the time like multiple divorces, lawsuits, police reports of abuse or any kind, allegations of cheatings etc, DUI's, drug abuse etc --NONE of that--as they were-- to the casual observer or fan-- a very happy couple? I'd be very shocked to hear anything really serious or negative that caused this by either one of them but if there is, it may come to the surface eventually as it is Danica. Iam sure there are some tabloid type media and others looking for the "dirt" but doubt they will find much - so good luck with that.

Also NO iam not trying to speculate anything but Ive followed her since the beginning and I do live here where they live for a very long time, so Iam just relaying all the info and facts I DO know about them as this really surprises me, but its better to get divorced and stay friends then stay married and be unhappy?

Just saw this--Really--looking for possible suitors for her already??
http://espn.go.com/espnw/commentary/866 ... ick-suitor

Nascar season is over now so Iam gone for awhile anyway, so some some can throw your party now.

Happy Turkey day and Iam having dinner with my EX, so divorces CAN be good. 8-)
Last edited by racer1 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:...wait for it...wait for it...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:34 pm

as far as next suitors. I vote for Danica fan to be her next suitor :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 pm

racer1 wrote:Too add--Recently this yr Danica has acknowledged her husband for being her biggest influence, but I questioned that given she has always credited her dad for everything. Maybe that was a last ditch effort to make her husband feel important as the male ego is a fragile thing? She also had said repeatedly how happy they were and enjoyed everything together as he was her best friend, & looked forward to the off season such as it is, to travel and spent more time together, and maybe the key issue here--simply not enough time together?

Everyone will speculate but remember one main thing, we have NEVER heard or saw any reports of what other celeb couples go through all the time like multiple divorces, lawsuits, police reports of abuse or any kind, allegations of cheatings etc, DUI's, drug abuse etc --NONE of that--as they were-- to the casual observer or fan-- a very happy couple? I'd be very shocked to hear anything really serious or negative that caused this by either one of them but if there is, it may come to the surface eventually as it is Danica. Iam sure there are some tabloid type media and others looking for the "dirt" but doubt they will find much - so good luck with that.

Also NO iam not trying to speculate anything but Ive followed her since the beginning and I do live here where they live for a very long time, so Iam just relaying all the info and facts I DO know about them as this really surprises me, but its better to get divorced and stay friends then stay married and be unhappy?

Just saw this--Really--looking for possible suitors for her already??
http://espn.go.com/espnw/commentary/866 ... ick-suitor

Nascar season is over now so Iam gone for awhile anyway, so some some can throw your party now.

Happy Turkey day and Iam having dinner with my EX, so divorces CAN be good. 8-)

I'm REALLY shocked that you didn't come up with some LAME excuse for gettin' your a$$ kicked. My posts are for the most part STRAIGHT up no BS...If you don't like my blunt honesty, STAY away from my postings. You....my friend do NOT scare me NOR do I back away from ANYTHING or ANYONE. C'mon....gimme some more ammunition that I can work with. 8-) :shock: :lol:
Last edited by midwesternsmoke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm

why does mw get a party? racer you always say your gonna stay away but never do, and i will bet my life that you will check the site everyday even if you dont sign in, your afraid you might miss something, you cry wolf for attention, ya think if ya tell everyone you wont be back, there will be an out cry for you to stay, well we already know the answer, frankly you can stay or leave as far as i care, but ya wont. you really have no cred, you boasted how you were going to tell tony at phoenix to shut this site down, so either your a big fat liar, or tony thinks your looney tunes or that meeting never really happened..... when you come back from your winter exile for the start of the danica crash fest you can answer the question.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 pm

michaeljohn wrote:why does mw get a party? racer you always say your gonna stay away but never do, and i will bet my life that you will check the site everyday even if you dont sign in, your afraid you might miss something, you cry wolf for attention, ya think if ya tell everyone you wont be back, there will be an out cry for you to stay, well we already know the answer, frankly you can stay or leave as far as i care, but ya wont. you really have no cred, you boasted how you were going to tell tony at phoenix to shut this site down, so either your a big fat liar, or tony thinks your looney tunes or that meeting never really happened..... when you come back from your winter exile for the start of the danica crash fest you can answer the question.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I DON'T WANT A PARTY........I want more fodder and ammo for some more "DEBATES". I guess SOMEBODY can't hang with the big dogs???? C'Mon Racer1, I don't do boredom very well, let's have another round of your inane blabber......PPPUUUHHHHLLEEEEEEZE???? :roll: :shock:
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

ya i wrote what i did out of boredom myself, maybe i need new hobbies, i should start reading more, oh well i figure it out..
<<

lmalley

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Maybe her husband wanted kids and with her turning 30 and showing no signs of slowing down and just embarking on a full time Sprint cup ride next year, that wasn't going to be happening. After all he's pushing 50 and probably doesn't want to push a stroller with his wheelchair. Just a guess. Don;t kill me folks. Fertility is a fragile thing. Not every women can conceive when they are pushing 40.
PreviousNext

Return to Danica