<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Re: Go Brad Go

smoke14rulez wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Tony never won a title one on one against JJ ! ;) :P

*coughs*...2005...*coughs* ... ;) :mrgreen:

You tellin' stories? :lol: SOAB You're right,that doesn't count! :mrgreen:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm

You know TC, I'm not sure at all about the lug nut deal. As of right now the lug nut does not amount to a hill of beans as the double J had more trouble brewing than a pesky ol lug nut. So calling for the dismissal of the tire changer is just the posters way of saying he/she is looking for something sure to cause controversy.

My devotion to Tony Stewart does not waver. He's my guy. My number1. Whether he is winning or 2 laps down. Sure, I'll pull for a couple of other drivers and don't much care for a few others. The "love" of this guy and his teammates are what this site is all about. No need to bash other members unless of course your "member" is so small that it makes you feel big. The site rolls on.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

racer1 wrote:"Oh, and the obligatory congratulations to the #2 team. Next year I hope Tony wipes the floor with you."

Oh my god--you really are immature--how is "tony going to wipe the floor with me" exactly--go take your meds.
As for the Brad congrads youre right --as I really could care less--the guy has no class. :roll:

Brad K may have won but its because he had luck on his side and the 48 team crew member made costly mistakes and then a mechanical failure that really gave it to him--end of story-- but doubt it will be forgotten anytime soon by Hendricks. The tire changer should be washing cars next yr. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chit,no one has to say anything,you pretty much make a fool of yourself on your own. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

I can't see where anyone gave anyone anything on racing. They all busted their rear-ends to be the best they could be. Of course crews had screw ups so did the drivers. Fans can sit around and gripe and give advise but who are we? We are observers watching them work and commenting on everything they do. We don't have millions of people watching us work or the media telling everyone what we do wrong. The racing is a sport and many work hard to put that together. The driver and associates have a passion to put on a show and we are entertained by it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am

tonycrazy wrote:.all that will be left is bickering trolls.

:D :D And just who are you calling a "Troll". :D :D
Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one..
Some people just take them to seriously and offensive.
I'm here till SHR shuts this site down
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Haha def not u my dear friend Awsum ;) ....but being one of the original members u get where im coming from.....the first 2 yrs here was the best...ppl had fun....we had our share of trolls then but we seem to conquer em or at least keep em at bay.....but it just seems its filling up fast and we r drowning...im happy to have met so many of u from here...and will always consider u all my friends.....some i have not met as of yet but would love to...but we r still friends none the less....but some of the rest could just fall offline and i wouldnt blink twice at it.... :evil: hee hee

tc

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 am

wolfgang wrote:
racer1 wrote:"Oh, and the obligatory congratulations to the #2 team. Next year I hope Tony wipes the floor with you."

Oh my god--you really are immature--how is "tony going to wipe the floor with me" exactly--go take your meds.
As for the Brad congrads youre right --as I really could care less--the guy has no class. :roll:

Brad K may have won but its because he had luck on his side and the 48 team crew member made costly mistakes and then a mechanical failure that really gave it to him--end of story-- but doubt it will be forgotten anytime soon by Hendricks. The tire changer should be washing cars next yr. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chit,no one has to say anything,you pretty much make a fool of yourself on your own. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think TOOL is a better description than FOOL...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 am

people know im the 48 backer here and would have loved to see JJ get number 6, but it wasnt meant to be, so they made a mistake on pit road, it happens, dont forget it was the 48 crew that saved JJ at kansas when he backed into the wall, never losing a lap, his pit crew is fine, it was brad's year to win it, i dont think he had any engine failures, but the 48 did, he kinda changed racing to a fuel millage thing, which im not thrilled about, but he won, fair and square
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am

If Brad would've been in the 2 car after Rusty retired, I'd probably be a fan. But Kurt Busch ruined the 2 car for me.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HTower

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

The other "Blue Duece": "When you take a crap in a porta potty and you get spashed with the nasty blue sanitary fluid."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ue%20deuce

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am

jamo14 wrote:If Brad would've been in the 2 car after Rusty retired, I'd probably be a fan. But Kurt Busch ruined the 2 car for me.

kurt ruined pretty much everything for everyone...... :lol:
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm

michaeljohn wrote:people know im the 48 backer here and would have loved to see JJ get number 6, but it wasnt meant to be, so they made a mistake on pit road, it happens, dont forget it was the 48 crew that saved JJ at kansas when he backed into the wall, never losing a lap, his pit crew is fine, it was brad's year to win it, i dont think he had any engine failures, but the 48 did, he kinda changed racing to a fuel millage thing, which im not thrilled about, but he won, fair and square

Oh grasshoppa you are so correct on ALL of the above. Brad is going to represent the sport well...just as well as Jimmie Johnson and Tony Stewart.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am

never had a problem with him winning, just the whole fuel millage thing kinda turned me off, id rather have seen flat out racing at those track like chicago, dover, charlotte,
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 pm

jamo14 wrote:If Brad would've been in the 2 car after Rusty retired, I'd probably be a fan. But Kurt Busch ruined the 2 car for me.

Will agree with yah on Kurt taking over the #2 ride,didn't care much for Mayfield either. :shock:
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Super happy for Brad and the Penske team.

As for JJ's lug nut, I'm one of those who watched that pit stop and felt JJ pulled out of his stall before the guy finished putting on the lug nuts. I didn't see anyone wave him off, which I could have missed. Regardless, if someone did signal him to leave before the last lug nut was on, that seems to be the culprit here and not the tire changer. That's purely an onlooker's opinion as I couldn't see everything and I don't know the exact dynamics of the pit stops. But to me, I'd say JJ pulled out too early and it's his fault. Regardless, Brad won and dethroned the KING. JJ's an icon and he'll win another championship unless he retires.

But next year, it's going to be the 39 at the end!!!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing