FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go Brad Go

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Go Brad Go

Nice job Brad, Paul & Roger - congratulations :!:

Glad to see Mr Penske finally get a Cup Championship :!: :D :D Very much deserved!!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Glad to see Brad win!! Congrats and he really loved the whole experience. I would have loved drinking from that lite cup too!!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 pm

It was wonderful seeing him, his boss, his team and his family happy in victory lane tonight. He will make a great champion.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

ya he did better than tony :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm

michaeljohn wrote:ya he did better than tony :lol: :lol: :lol:

did not, did not, did not
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Tony never won a title one on one against JJ ! ;) :P
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 pm

The pace car did better than Tony! :lol: OOOPS,i'm getting a little gitty! Why am i drinking Miller,i hate domestic beer!
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm

...better than JJ too... ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm

wolfgang wrote:Tony never won a title one on one against JJ ! ;) :P

*coughs*...2005...*coughs* ... ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HTower

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 am

racer1 wrote:BTW--FIRE the idiot tire changer regardless as mistakes like that in the most important moment under pressure can NOT be acceptable for sure, but the mechanical issue-- well--it happens. Either way it wasnt meant to be for JJ. :roll:

You mean fire the tire changer from what has consistently been the best pit crew in NASCAR for years?

Too much had to happen for JJ to win, and godlike pit stop times was one of them, he rushed just a little too much and made a mistake. I'll take the #48 pit crew over any other team for next year.
<<

HTower

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 am

Oh, and the obligatory congratulations to the #2 team. Next year I hope Tony wipes the floor with you.
<<

racer1

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 pm

"Oh, and the obligatory congratulations to the #2 team. Next year I hope Tony wipes the floor with you."

Oh my god--you really are immature--how is "tony going to wipe the floor with me" exactly--go take your meds.
As for the Brad congrads youre right --as I really could care less--the guy has no class. :roll:

Brad K may have won but its because he had luck on his side and the 48 team crew member made costly mistakes and then a mechanical failure that really gave it to him--end of story-- but doubt it will be forgotten anytime soon by Hendricks. The tire changer should be washing cars next yr. :roll:
<<

HTower

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 pm

racer1 wrote:"Oh, and the obligatory congratulations to the #2 team. Next year I hope Tony wipes the floor with you."

Oh my god--you really are immature--how is "tony going to wipe the floor with me" exactly--go take your meds.
As for the Brad congrads youre right --as I really could care less--the guy has no class. :roll:

Brad K may have won but its because he had luck on his side and the 48 team crew member made costly mistakes and then a mechanical failure that really gave it to him--end of story-- but doubt it will be forgotten anytime soon by Hendricks. The tire changer should be washing cars next yr. :roll:

Are you Keslowski? I didn't realize you posted here. I thought you had better things to do.

Believe it or not racer1, not everything I say is an attack on you, or Danica. But since you feel that I attacked you, allow me to spell it out clearly, using as small of words as I possibly can.

"I hope Tony finishes better than Brad in every race during 2013."

Were you capable of understanding that?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Luck on his side? Oh really now. The young man was consistent as can be throughout the chase and before that the rest of the year. Anyone who enjoys watching racing at all should have appreciated watching the 2 car compete in 2012.

As far as the tire changer on the 48.... I'm sure he'll be banished to Siberia without a coat. He's probably already there. Mistakes of any sort are not tolerated on Team Chad but then again that is what makes him and his team such wicked competitors.

I'm thinking a break from this place may not be a bad idea. It's just not necessary to take a comment someone makes and turn it into a personal attack.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey Doc....when we was in the chat room didnt someone say they "thot" they had heard that JJ left the pitbox prematurely and thats y the lug nut was not put on? I wasnt sure if that was confirmed or not.....

As many of u know i am not a Brad fan....i didnt want him to win at all...but u gotta give him his due...i agree w/ Doc...he ran good and consistant...THATS what wins championships...no matter who the driver/team is.....No i did not abandon Tony at any point and time....but it was clear a few races ago that he was not in contention of winning this....i still pulled for him to win races as i always do...but like any sport (ie) football....when ur team dont make it to the playoffs or the super bowl u do tend to pick a different team to route for ....not difference here w/ those that started pulling for Brad....i was pulling for him myself but only because id rather him win than JJ...if i woulda had to hear "ole 6 pack" all next yr i woulda puked....so attacking a fans loyalty because they in reality pulled for someone other than their driver is just is ridiculous....or just a bit peaved cuz they wouldnt jump on the JJ band wagon....a different tune might have been sung if that was the case huh??

Dissecting ppls comments and posts r childish ... u seem to pick parts of it and make it out to what u want it be.....Geesh....

This is getting old....and the main reason all the good folks dont come anymore....well most....some r still here.....this site is goin down fast...all that will be left is bickering trolls....
Just Sad!!!!

tc

PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing