FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bowyer vs Gordon

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

HTower wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:I found the reason for the scuff between them 2 on my news feed this morning:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/5-hour-energy-death_n_2133434.html?1352951929

He's too revved up.

The article says that 5 Hr Energy causes death, not rage.

Yes, because it causes such a rush, which makes a person hyper, so anger problems excell.

I seen a little bit on a show called 1000 ways to die. A girl at this office drank these energy drinks all the time & she got such an over load that her heart literally exploded.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Too much of anything can kill you,being stupid can kill- you as seen on 1000 ways to die. :mrgreen:
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 am

I thought that was really what the show was all about. :?

:lol:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Jeff made stupid move, but Clint deserved it. Bowyer and his dirty racing..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Jeff isn't a dirty driver? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I think Jeff can be a dirty driver if he wants something bad enough. After a stunt he pulled many years ago I really do believe he isn't above taking someone out. It was when Kenny Schrader drove for Hendricks. Jeff was behind Schrader and wanted the spot so he hit Kenny square on and Kenny flip floped at least 3 times and of course that ended his day. Jeff never apologized at least in public and I always thought what a rotten way to treat a team mate.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm

ndunn wrote:I think Jeff can be a dirty driver if he wants something bad enough. After a stunt he pulled many years ago I really do believe he isn't above taking someone out. It was when Kenny Schrader drove for Hendricks. Jeff was behind Schrader and wanted the spot so he hit Kenny square on and Kenny flip floped at least 3 times and of course that ended his day. Jeff never apologized at least in public and I always thought what a rotten way to treat a team mate.

Check out "Beyond 200." Schrader tells that story. Pretty funny, LOL.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 am

NascarNanaOK wrote:
ndunn wrote:I think Jeff can be a dirty driver if he wants something bad enough. After a stunt he pulled many years ago I really do believe he isn't above taking someone out. It was when Kenny Schrader drove for Hendricks. Jeff was behind Schrader and wanted the spot so he hit Kenny square on and Kenny flip floped at least 3 times and of course that ended his day. Jeff never apologized at least in public and I always thought what a rotten way to treat a team mate.

Check out "Beyond 200." Schrader tells that story. Pretty funny, LOL.

Nana where would I find "Beyond 200"? Is it a book written by Kenny? I'd love to read it. I have the feeling of a sister to Kenny ( I do not know him) but I've always felt he was one of the most honest drivers NASCAR has and was an all around good guy. I never missed his broadcast with Johnny Benson. Those two were a hoot and Allen (Beckwith I think was his name ) was the host.

As for the words "dirty racer" I think each one has a different view on that. Now for what happened between Boyer and Gordon was the fact Jeff thought he'd had enough and made a point that Bowyer if he is smart won't mess around if he is trying to make it to the championship. There was a story about the Martinsville race regarding Hendricks and all the emotion that went with that. Emotions have no business in racing and no one is going to step aside so Henricks racing can make the 200th race win. That is suppose to be the reason all this commotion got started either that or the reporter was full of bull.........
Last edited by ndunn on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 am

ndunn, "Beyond 200 The Hendrick Racing Story" is a Speed special they recently aired. Here's some info:

No Episode Title (First Aired: Nov. 11, 2012)
NASCAR team owner and drivers past and present recall the first 200 wins of the Hendrick racing teams.

Mon 11/26 9:00AM-10:00AM Speed

Thu 11/29 9:00PM-10:00PM Speed

Fri 11/30 5:00PM-6:00PM Speed

Sat 12/1 6:00PM-7:00PM Speed

Sun 12/2 8:00PM-9:00PM Speed

Mon 12/3 9:00AM-10:00AM Speed

Can't remember the name of the show, it was something like "Week In NASCAR." Allen Bestwick was the host, and he is now on ESPN. That show evolved into Race Hub, and I really miss the original show. AB is the only one I really care for on ESPN.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

palino_s

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 am

Yes he made stupid move, but he had emotions and Evernham and Schrader himself had to get on the radio after he was in the infield care center to calm down Jeff.

Yes, young Jeff was dirty driver, but older Jeff isnt. Bowyer was racing dirty with Gordon whole year and I think Jeff had enough..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks Nana for the info. I missed all of that original and didn't know for one thing that Kenny got hurt. All of this happened when our cable didn't have zip for NASCAR and our local paper didn't carry NASCAR stories either.

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:34 pm

You're welcome.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing