Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 am

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

mine was done on purpose...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

austin024

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 am

so im guessing that costing someone a win dosent really matter huh? its kinda funny that if it was stewart, newman, danica etc it woulld be a "Wooooooo"....Double standard.

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:36 am

buddy if you havent realized that opinions change like wind, ya may never, u dont have to show me that, i know clint has gotten into gordon a couple times this year, and yea there is a double standard, specially when it comes to the HMS drivers, sure i made a statement on gordon, but it all started with clint, just like people here tried to justify tony cutting off waltrip at dega and it was ok,
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Fines handed out already? Jeff 100k fine,25 owner/driver points and probation for the and i quote,the "rest" of the year.LMAO! Sorry Kyle,you got ####!
Brad Keselowski fined 25k for an electronic device in his race car-tweet tweet.
Clints c/c fined 25k for his actions and placed on probation till the end of the year.
OK,what about Nascar not throwing the caution before the incident even happened while Jeff was in the middle of the track?
Second,why didn't they clean the oil spill from the incident bettween #24 and #15 it's not like they didn't have enough time,they hold races up alot of other times for b.s.? The same oil #31 slid in and got into Danica and still no caution while they were wrecking? My guess is air time and the famous red/green/checkered they seem to play out way too often.?????
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm

austin024 wrote:

so im guessing that costing someone a win dosent really matter huh? its kinda funny that if it was stewart, newman, danica etc it woulld be a "Wooooooo"....Double standard.

Costing who a win,Bowyer? :lol: Long time no see austin,i was wondering what yah thought. :o
<<

austin024

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Lol yeah long time Wolfe :p going to two different schools and trying to balance working is hard lol but I get some free time here and there. But it does #### me off to the max when people wanna blame Gordon for something everyone does, I didn't blame smoke for wrecking everyone at Dega or how he grabs other chicks butts (that to me is very disrespectful). So I defend him, sometimes it's like beating a tree with a sponge.

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

or like nailing Jello to a tree Austin.......defend your guy, you're entitled to your opinion.

Can we all agree...these guys have LONG memories......they all retaliate to some degree when they get a chance to.....it may take a while but they all do it. Some have more patience than others and don't do it instantly. But they all do it.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Okay, here's a suggestion. We put telemetry in the race cars to do two things. First, every time a car is touched by another car, a message flashes in the "victim's" car that says "Intentional" or "Just racin.'" The second feature keeps count of incidence's by number, which driver, and type. Then drivers can know which cars they need to take out, and which they need to forgive. ;) ;)

Yes, this is sarcasm... But I think Tony would like it.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

None of the drivers have Angel status and somewhere along the line they have irritated the crap out of some body. The big thing with me is the fact NASCAR doesn't know what the word consistent means.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:11 pm

...maybe something that also tells a driver how fast he or she is going on pit road at the flip of a switch and tells them where the timing lines are so they can't be busted for speeding...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 pm

well Austin I never agree with wrecking race cars on purpose. I have always been consistent on that as well. I am old school he believe you should go behind the hay bails & fix your problems in the pits. Not hide behind a 3400 lb car & act tough & then run & hide when you are out of your car & then act tough in front of the cameras when your safe from tthe other team. & no that last part isnt about Gordon but a lot of drivers after they use their race car as a weapon.
But part of the problem there is Nascar. They all wrecking each other on the track because it is good for ratings, but will fine a guy in a heart beat for b!tchslapping someone in the pits. So I can kinda understand why there is so many reataliations on track & not in the pits, but I have never agreed with what Jeff did.

While I am on the subject, I heard Jeff Hammond say the crews should stay out of it & let the drivers deal with it themselves. Are you $h!tting me? Hammond of all people who tackled Rusty's Crew after Rusty took out DW saying that crap LOL.
The crews have more invested in those cars than the drivers. The crews have more right to be mad than anyone in my opinion. Where Billy Badbutt when you need him LOL.

I remember a race in Chowchilla where my driver was invlolved in about a 4 car spin in turn two. Well the car stalled & he had to take a bit to get it restarted. Another car was stuck with us & had to wait for our car to back up so he could go. Well he got tired of waiting & drove over the nose of our car. Trashing the body of it in the process. I had to work on the the nose piece before we went out for the Main. My driver wasnt too upset, but I (the crew guy) wanted to go over there & beat the guys A$S!!! LOL
Just because the crew guys arent the famous guys on the teams doesnt mean they dont have a vested interests in those cars. Hammond can STFU!!! (& I mean that in the nicest possible way :mrgreen: )
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I think Jeff had a rough night before and didn't get any. :lol:
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 am

I found the reason for the scuff between them 2 on my news feed this morning:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/5-hour-energy-death_n_2133434.html?1352951929

He's too revved up.

I don't know if it's still made or not, but a couple or so years ago I bought a large can of some stuff with Jeff Gordon't name on it. Nasty stuff & it sure wired me up & I didn't drink the whole can because I couldn't stand the taste.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HTower

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:I found the reason for the scuff between them 2 on my news feed this morning:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/5-hour-energy-death_n_2133434.html?1352951929

He's too revved up.

The article says that 5 Hr Energy causes death, not rage.
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 am

Also from the same article:

"According to an article in Pediatrics close to half the 5,448 reported caffeine overdoses in 2007 were in people under the age of 19."

"Documents recently obtained by the New York Times implicate 5-Hour Energy in the deaths of 13 people over the past four years."

"A Freedom of Information Request... inquiry revealed 6 people have also died in connection with Monster Energy drink since 2004."

So if you look at NASCAR sponsorship, besides Clint and Kyle...who else does this effect. Maybe this explains where they get their energy. Sorry could not help it.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing