FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congradulations #29

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Congradulations #29

RCR spend some money in Cup this weekend for once? Sorry,like so many times before when Kevin threatens to leave all the sudden RCR starts running like championship caliper teams.Well except for Burton who just can't help himself! :mrgreen: Please don't fall for it again Kevin,leave while the getting is good! RCR it appears everyone is leaving and why not,they haven't done much of anything since 1994!
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Congradulations #29

Ill certainly give my congrats to future SHR driver Harvick. Don't worry, from what I heard the ink is already dried on the contract. It's a done deal.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

bugeaters

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Im happy for Happy! Congrats to the 29 team.
spit on it, suck it up & go
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 pm

someone in the chatroom said he is signed for 4 yrs.
So if that is true (& I have no idea if it is) then you would have to assume Kevin is bringing sponsorship (Bud) with him! Cant see Tony making a 4 yr commitment to a driver with sponsorship a question. Ryan only got a one yr deal for the same reasons.

So I think Kevin is bringing Bud with him. Just my Opinion
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:36 am

now tony can sexually harass kevin all he wants... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:someone in the chatroom said he is signed for 4 yrs.
So if that is true (& I have no idea if it is) then you would have to assume Kevin is bringing sponsorship (Bud) with him! Cant see Tony making a 4 yr commitment to a driver with sponsorship a question. Ryan only got a one yr deal for the same reasons.

So I think Kevin is bringing Bud with him. Just my Opinion

I think you must be right. In this day & age of tough sponsorship, Tony HAS to look at signing a driver only if they come with full sponsorship.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Take it to the bank!! :) :) :) :) This Bud's for you!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Personally I think NASCAR gave that race win to Harvick. We will never know if Kyle, the master of restarts could have gotten by him for the win if he would have had a chance.

Ugh, Kevin to SHR. I can see the Kevin threads now. Crying about his pit crew. Unhappy with his CC.
At least maybe he will bring sponsorship and that my friends is a plus.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Personally I think NASCAR gave that race win to Harvick. We will never know if Kyle, the master of restarts could have gotten by him for the win if he would have had a chance.

Ugh, Kevin to SHR. I can see the Kevin threads now. Crying about his pit crew. Unhappy with his CC.

"Sponsorship" trumps just about every other consideration these days. :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Personally I think NASCAR gave that race win to Harvick. We will never know if Kyle, the master of restarts could have gotten by him for the win if he would have had a chance.

Conspiracy theory,i love it! :lol: The closer vs the master of restarts? Do believe Kyle dominated a few races this season only to lose the race when it mattered most,the final restarts. :shock: The master of restarts is Ron Hornaday and we all know what Kyle did to him last year in the truck series.Kyle is an awesome driver no doubt and over that issue last year and now most recent Jeff gordon,i lost all respect for both of them.
Will agree if things aren't going his way,both Kevin and much of his fans will be crying so i can assure you that'll happen. :lol: Personally,i'd of been alot "happier" if Kevin went to Penske when he had the chance,as we know alot of times friends mixing bussiness doesn't always turn out so well.Danny Lasowski found that out,Tonys friend that drove for him when he first started his WOO sprint car team.Still they are friends,but where is Danny now and why give up a ride such as that with a championship on top of it?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:38 pm

cant see how they "gave" Harvick the win.

They threw the yellow as fast as they could to go to a GWC, which could have screwed Harvick.
Then when Danica wrecked they should have thrown the caution, but made Harvick drive through the oil to get his victory instead.
I am all good with good conspiracy theories, they are entertaining, but this one has no merit. If you were gonna go with a conspiracy theory it would be they were trying to give Kyle a win :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:cant see how they "gave" Harvick the win.

They threw the yellow as fast as they could to go to a GWC, which could have screwed Harvick.
Then when Danica wrecked they should have thrown the caution, but made Harvick drive through the oil to get his victory instead.
I am all good with good conspiracy theories, they are entertaining, but this one has no merit. If you were gonna go with a conspiracy theory it would be they were trying to give Kyle a win :mrgreen:

Agreed! :mrgreen:
<<

dirt93

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I hope Kevin learns to be more involved in his race team when he goes to SHR. I've talked to his pit crew in the past and Kevin doesn't even know who they are. Kinda sad to me. Maybe the drivers are all like that but..... when I look at how Brad K or Tony is, I can imagine they know everyones name at least. Maybe Kevin will become a little more "user friendly" to his race team. lol
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:58 pm

dirt93 wrote:I hope Kevin learns to be more involved in his race team when he goes to SHR. I've talked to his pit crew in the past and Kevin doesn't even know who they are. Kinda sad to me. Maybe the drivers are all like that but..... when I look at how Brad K or Tony is, I can imagine they know everyones name at least. Maybe Kevin will become a little more "user friendly" to his race team. lol

well they make changes to Harvicks pit crew every 12 races or so LOL. they are always new to him! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
dirt93 wrote:I hope Kevin learns to be more involved in his race team when he goes to SHR. I've talked to his pit crew in the past and Kevin doesn't even know who they are. Kinda sad to me. Maybe the drivers are all like that but..... when I look at how Brad K or Tony is, I can imagine they know everyones name at least. Maybe Kevin will become a little more "user friendly" to his race team. lol

well they make changes to Harvicks pit crew every 12 races or so LOL. they are always new to him! :mrgreen:

Go Easy now. :lol:
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing