FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bowyer vs Gordon

<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 951

8030

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Bowyer vs Gordon

Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3131

Images: 3
8165

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3131

Images: 3
8165

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

HTower wrote:Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.

They had to escort Jeffs #### out to the bus or "short bus",my money is on Clint! :lol:
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1934

9600

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.

They had to escort Jeffs #### out to the bus or "short bus",my money is on Clint! :lol:


Wait till next weeks race.
ImageImage
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2438

Images: 1
9461

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

So his car pushed up, not like he did it on purpose. And Jeff's knee-jerk reaction shows what a jerk he is. Wrecking cars that had nothing to do with any of it. Clint could have had a good points day. If Jeff had done that to Clint, it would have been one of "those racin' deals"... Funny though that Jeff needed an "escort". Like they say, take it into the garage area and leave the equipment out of it...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2438

Images: 1
9461

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3131

Images: 3
8165

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Rochelle wrote:So his car pushed up, not like he did it on purpose. And Jeff's knee-jerk reaction shows what a jerk he is. Wrecking cars that had nothing to do with any of it. Clint could have had a good points day. If Jeff had done that to Clint, it would have been one of "those racin' deals"... Funny though that Jeff needed an "escort". Like they say, take it into the garage area and leave the equipment out of it...

BTW,thanks for the post on Ganassi leaving RCR Rochelle,he seems to be losing alot of personel and now bussiness too? Kevin is smart and the rumor of him leaving 2014 is true,i hope it's for real this time,seen it too many times before like today after all season? :roll:
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3131

Images: 3
8165

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...

Jeff was just as much in the wrong as Kyle was last year and Kyle was in the lesser series when he did it,but still wasn't allowed in Cup-no excuse here for Nascar or Jeff.
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1889

Images: 10
9285

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4449

8200

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

1st off for the record. Just because the media said it, doesnt make it true.
Clint didnt cut down Jeff's tire. He did make contact but didnt cut the tire. then Jeff took himself out trying to retaliate on Clint, smacking the wall trying to turn Clint.
So I guess that was Clints fault too. Jeff Gordon is the whiniest driver in all of cup.
I guess I have to thank Jeff though. He today just made me a Clint Bowyer fan! :mrgreen:
Jeff could have finished right behind Clint, instead of wrecking his own car.

Just imagine if when he took out Clint if it took Brad with them. Man the crap Jeff would have gotten then
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



yes MW, that is not a typo, tehehehehehe
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

bugeaters

Posts: 36

180

Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

I think Clint will retaliate next week...won't break my heart! ;)
spit on it, suck it up & go
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2497

Images: 1
9317

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yeah MJ thinks I have a typing problem. Seek some help friend.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

azk8ster

User avatar

Posts: 568

8636

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 am

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...


Rochelle, here's your BS (just in case you can't wait until Tuesday): "Because we said so. Jeffy is a four-time champion, which obviously comes with privileges not afforded to others. But make no mistake, we pointed a finger at him and shook it and said, 'Jeffy, don't do that again, you naughty little rapscallion!' "

Hey, I live in Mesa, come visit me at Banner Desert after I have my stroke once they announce the non-penalty!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER