FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NEW CHAMPION..... The #48

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Re: NEW CHAMPION..... The #48

michaeljohn wrote:
HTower wrote:Of course, with Gordon's ability to wreck people, maybe Jimmy does still have a chance. Brad might get into the wall on lap 2 at Homestead ;) ;) ;)

haha, tower i typed some close to this in your thread.....

wolf when it comes to racing i have no emotional attachment, i never bragged on JJ's success unless people were bein out right moronic about him, when he hit the wall today i just said "ehhhh" and turned on fball

Yep,and i didn't jump up and down screaming as the #48 went to the garage or did i get #### off when the #24 took the #15 out either,my emotions are in check. :P ;) :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am

more power to the 2 team if they win, i know you backed him for awhile, just bugs me when band wagoners appear and act like they been there from the start, if he wins enjoy it!
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:the 48 are champs, win or lose :P :P :P

I'm not saying a thing till after the last race,it was JJs' to lose,now it's Brads to lose. 8-)
Sadler pretty much screwed himself yesterday,at first he was starting to blame the #88 and all i could do is laugh and wonder wtf was he thinking? :lol:

hahaha, Sadler choked at the same turn at the same track. I liked him once upon a time but he's become a whiner.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 am

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:Of course, with Gordon's ability to wreck people, maybe Jimmy does still have a chance. Brad might get into the wall on lap 2 at Homestead ;) ;) ;)

The mission of Jeff was almost complete,he took the tird place contender out and almost got the new points leader taken out at the same time. ;) Must be a #### when all you have is memories and the guy you hired keeps kickin' your ####! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "TIRD"?????... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing