FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Fifth place finish........and no one posts anything?

<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: A Fifth place finish........and no one posts anything?

I'll go out on a limb here. There is NO doubt in my mind that the dynamic duo are indeed Brad and Paul. Chad and Jimmie are most entertaining and calculating to the nth degree, but the young buck is going to kick some major butt. If not this year then in years to come.

There may be a 6 pack in Jimmie's near future but I think the 2 team will give them a run for their money.....their theme song, I won't back down.

PS. I'm not so sure that Miss Danica will play any part in ratings. That ship has sailed. So NOT interesting
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

racer1 wrote:Wow--more immature attempts to rag on Danica--how immature and pointless. She is the one laughing at you and other haters while she is living her dreams and has more money then you fools can imagine--boo hoo--the only one you're making look bad is youselves--grow up.

Danica WAS running in the top 20 for most the 2nd half of the race as the ticker tape showed that. The lousy telecast didnt show anyone back there with her including Tony and Ryan or others and thats the point. Far as Tony not getting mentioned much for his 5th, he got interviewed after the race from several sources shown later on ESPn shows so wake up your slow brain and pay attention.

Danica gets plenty of attention, more then most, but now the deal is set to leave her alone and not focus on her while she gets better as infact Tony has suggested, but next yr they will give her plenty of attention--BET ON IT--as she WILL be the only FT female in Cup racing. 8-)

Per a Danica fan site, Godaddy is supposed to have a press conference tommorrow 3:30 from Godaddy site, 11:30 pm et Nascar now show (edited info) with the founder Parsons, Danica and Tony--probably just more contract info and YES--more attention. Course thats nothing new for her for over 10 yrs now, and in the foreseeable future--so--get used to it "crybabys" .
:lol:

more incessant babble.....I'd rather have wins and trophies than ratings BUUUUUUUUUT, that's just me and my common sense speaking. You know, we kindergarteners can be tough at times, can't we.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

dirt93

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Ratings..SHmatings... I watch Nascar because I love racing. Not by how many other people are watching. I would be happy to be the only one in the grandstands... having a cold one and cheering for my driver. The media will talk about the newest thing. It's their job... I remember JPM was always the driver they covered alot but now you bearly hear anything about him.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 pm

If it wasn't for the jet dryer debacle, you wouldn't have know he was here this year. Here's to a safe and accident free 2013 for all jet dryers and their drivers 8-)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

dirt93

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

TOO TRUE!! lol
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 am

racer1 wrote:Wow--more immature attempts to rag on Danica--how immature and pointless. She is the one laughing at you and other haters while she is living her dreams and has more money then you fools can imagine--boo hoo--the only one you're making look bad is youselves--grow up.

Danica WAS running in the top 20 for most the 2nd half of the race as the ticker tape showed that. The lousy telecast didnt show anyone back there with her including Tony and Ryan or others and thats the point. Far as Tony not getting mentioned much for his 5th, he got interviewed after the race from several sources shown later on ESPn shows so wake up your slow brain and pay attention.

Danica gets plenty of attention, more then most, but now the deal is set to leave her alone and not focus on her while she gets better as infact Tony has suggested, but next yr they will give her plenty of attention--BET ON IT--as she WILL be the only FT female in Cup racing. 8-)

Per a Danica fan site, Godaddy is supposed to have a press conference tommorrow 3:30 from Godaddy site, 11:30 pm et Nascar now show (edited info) with the founder Parsons, Danica and Tony--probably just more contract info and YES--more attention. Course thats nothing new for her for over 10 yrs now, and in the foreseeable future--so--get used to it "crybabys" .
:lol:

there is a glitch to the whole tv thing, people can turn it off, also there are many people that have trackpass and or directv HD where they get to watch and follow the driver of their choice, that could be a reason why ratings are down, but ratings dont bother me any, if ratings are down its because JJ is on the verge of winning a championship, and about 75% of nascar fans are tired of that story, he monopolized nascar for years with winning races and championships, and that turns people off, so it has lil to do with danica and more to do with JJ
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I thought of saying something the other night but I dunno, just haven't had as much interest in this place as I once did.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks for all the posts......Doc had a great time in Houston....Nymfa's was wonderful and the Margarita's were perfect! What is not to love about Houston! Did bring home a bad cold, too!

I heard or read that Steve wasn't on the pit box?? Don't know why......maybe someone knows if that was good info? Maybe he had the Texas cold too! Seemed to be very popular in Houston! :lol: :lol:

On to Valdosta, Georgia to my husbands pilot training class reunion.......hoping to sneak out to watch the race.....Maybe I will find a NASCAR buddy to watch it with......hubby playing golf :roll: :lol: So everyone enjoy the race, after this only one more! :cry: :cry: Go Tony!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:25 am

Smoke14TS wrote:I thought of saying something the other night but I dunno, just haven't had as much interest in this place as I once did.

I can only imagine how amazing last year's wild chase was here. The #14 has been out of it this year for a long time. We're all just marking time until the end of the year.

How many days until Daytona? :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 am

^^^ haha too many, phrase it better, how long til danica's first crash of the year.
<<

dirt93

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 am

we should start a pool.. "When Danica Will Wreck"... kinda pool ...lol
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 am

dirt it will happen at speed weeks in febuary, but it wont be her fault, it will be tony gibson fault, lets face it she is the only driver in the history of autosports who was in a wreck but never caused it.....
Previous

Return to Tony