8%
Romney
75%

Total votes : 12
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Obama or Romney...Political minds want to know

Something else to think about on a DAILY basis...........

Let us not think of the Republican answer OR the Democratic answer but, the RIGHT answer.
Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past, let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
~~ John F. Kennedy
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm

MWS, could not agree with you more. If I am not ticking off the town manager here in Bridgton at least twice a month then I am not doing my part. :mrgreen: Trust me it is usually a lot more often than that.

Now that I am on the school board I found even more feathers to ruffle say nothing for those on the local PTA. If there is a way to irritate somebody, that seems to be my passion in life. I have found in Bridgton that there are quite a few just like me, so I fit into this town real well.

I also have worked on multiple political campaigns ranging as a worker all the way up to campaign manager for a campaign that involved a 29 town race and co-chaired a race for a 13 town race. Win one and lost one. As a volunteer, I have won many. There is a big difference when you are the one in charge crafting the message and delegating who is to do what.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:The way I look at it is this.....Don't sit around pi$$in' and moanin' about things, do something about it.
.......I borrowed this from a friend......have a read and take from it what you will..............

Wow!!!! So much hatred this morning! Two things I generally never talk about....1. Religion 2. Politics. I don't consider myself either democrat or republican because I have never seen either party embrace every policy, belief, freedom, etc. that I need. However, we should all remember that no matter what side you are on, Election Day is not the only day to make your voice heard. Get out there and get involved in local government, write letters to your congressman/senators, start campaigns, etc. I know I have probably made some people mad by this statement, but again, just my way of making my voice heard. I tell people that do not vote that they lose their right to complain about politics. Same should be said for people who only yell at their televisions. Don't complain unless you are personally trying to make a difference, either big or small. Every little bit helps.

Amen brother!!!1!!!
I miss you Frehley........
Previous

Return to The Lobby