FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

you tell him Denny!!!

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

you tell him Denny!!!

LOL
1st off he got his ride because of his name LOL....

I like Ty Dillon. Always said Austin seems to cocky.
Good job Denny.

Take his A$$ over there & fix his own race car LOL.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Re: you tell him Denny!!!

hahahaha, Denny cracked me up. Was that Stockman that went over there yapping about fixing the car? Helloooooooooooo, who pulled up to who after the race? Austin better watch out, he's had respect but won't for long if he doesn't settle his punk a$$ down.

Loved that!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

i can beat denny up!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

I'm team Denny!!!

Something always seems to happen at Texas doesn't it?? I'm having a blast folks. The weather has been perfect. Got my picture with Larry Mac and Ray Evernham today !!
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Why is it when a fan puts down the Dillions [like myself] it's not good,but when someone like Denny does it it's ok,WTF! :roll: Denny and the Dillions are #### anyway,so who cares,Blaney and swindell impressed should have impressed someone rather than the drama queens! :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

wolfgang wrote:Why is it when a fan puts down the Dillions [like myself] it's not good,but when someone like Denny does it it's ok,WTF! :roll: Denny and the Dillions are #### anyway,so who cares,Blaney and swindell impressed should have impressed someone rather than the drama queens! :lol:

Put down the Dillons, at least Austin, all you want. I have nooooo problem with that :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Why is it when a fan puts down the Dillions [like myself] it's not good,but when someone like Denny does it it's ok,WTF! :roll: Denny and the Dillions are #### anyway,so who cares,Blaney and swindell impressed should have impressed someone rather than the drama queens! :lol:

Put down the Dillons, at least Austin, all you want. I have nooooo problem with that :D

Denny starts wearing a stupid looking wanna be cowboy hat too,i'm gonna diss him too. :lol:
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I have no problem with that either. Anyone that wears a cowboy hat needs to have a twang in their voice and sh!t on their boots :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Rochelle wrote:I have no problem with that either. Anyone that wears a cowboy hat needs to have a twang in their voice and sh!t on their boots :lol:

Austin reminds me more of a rodeo clown than a cowboy,but i do like your comment.LMAO!
<<

dirt93

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 am

That was really funny. GO Denny. I used to like Austin but now he just seems arrogant. I remember watching a race where Trevor and Austin had been beatin and banged around. After the race they were talking and GRANDPA Childress came over and started butting in. I lost respect for both Austin and Childress. It was like they were trying to gang up on poor Trevor for wanting to just discuss things.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

racer1

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

Austin has talent, but of course he should as he was raised since birth with a nascar steering wheel in his hand. The problem is like most who are brought up rich with a silver spoon they often become entitled and spoiled with their attitudes. Austin has that arrogant attitude and giving him a great legend and champions number #3 doesnt help as there are many who dont like it as he doesnt deserve it. Maybe he will get better with the attitude as he matures, as there are many drivers who wont take his crap and who he doesnt want to mess with and Cup drivers are the main ones he better respect or he will be getting tough lessons the hard way for a long time. :roll:
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Austin should have raced 20 or 30 years ago when the senior drivers would have used the wood-shed attitude on him. Grand Daddy wouldn't have had a chance to stick his nose in. The incident would have been over by the time Richard would have taken his watch off.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

dirt93 wrote:That was really funny. GO Denny. I used to like Austin but now he just seems arrogant. I remember watching a race where Trevor and Austin had been beatin and banged around. After the race they were talking and GRANDPA Childress came over and started butting in. I lost respect for both Austin and Childress. It was like they were trying to gang up on poor Trevor for wanting to just discuss things.

Yep. Exactly. What she said.
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm

denny is not setting a good example for his unborn child by using dirty words, even I was offended with his potty mouth!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

LOL
ImageImageImage
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing