FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrads to Mr.Lucky!

<<

racer1

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

Re: Congrads to Mr.Lucky!

"I'd be willing to bet that Brad will win a Championship before Danica.... just sayin' "

Oh No--is that your attempt at a slam against Danica--LMAO--pretty rediculous I'd say as that should be a given. Some of you here must lay awake at night wondering how to slam Danica and when you try its as immature as a 3 yr old saying "my daddy can beat your daddy" --poor babys. :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I can attest that MJ can read to at best a 3rd grade level.

It was a beautiful day for a race. Tony was able to salvage that top 5 and the battle at the end of the race was awesome. I do kind of wonder if there was some sort of delay on y'all's TV's....not sure some of you saw what happened for real.

I had hoped for a different outcome personally(Go Brad Go) but it didn't stop me from worming my way into Victory Lane with the 48 boys. I'll post some pics in the next few days.

doc i know big werds, they have at least fur or phive silllybulls in them.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HTower

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

racer1 wrote:"I'd be willing to bet that Brad will win a Championship before Danica.... just sayin' "

Oh No--is that your attempt at a slam against Danica--LMAO--pretty rediculous I'd say as that should be a given. Some of you here must lay awake at night wondering how to slam Danica and when you try its as immature as a 3 yr old saying "my daddy can beat your daddy" --poor babys. :roll:

Why do you have blind love of Danica? Until you can look at your favorite driver and see something less than perfection, nearly everyone is going to take shots at you, and your "perfect" driver.

Also, learn to spell, and quote. You type like your 3 yr old.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 pm

i dig JJ and Ryan and those guys as good and they make mistakes all the time, its because they are human, but HT is right people will take shots at danica, not because they wanna see her fail, but her fans put her on a pedestal that can do no wrong and if something does go wrong, its never her fault.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm

racer1 wrote:"I'd be willing to bet that Brad will win a Championship before Danica.... just sayin' "

not a slam...just speakin' the truth. YOU said that Brad "lacks what it takes to be a Champion", Right?
Well then, I guess that says that Danica is below Brad on the talent scale?? Since you seem to know more than the rest of us, PLEASE, enlighten the masses, okay?? THANKS. :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

onerockindoc wrote: I do kind of wonder if there was some sort of delay on y'all's TV's....not sure some of you saw what happened for real.

Ditto, I'm seeing conspiracy theories about Kahne's wreck everywhere. The idiots must not have seen his left-rear tire go flat after he got run into by Gordon and Biffle (who has nothing to gain from helping Johnson win). Then Mark got wrecked in a jam-up off the same turn. People just absolutely lose their minds when it comes to the 48 and have to come up with some excuse as to why he won. You can go back to Tony's wins and see where the cards fell for his wins, same for Newman's, same for Keselowski's, same for Gordon's, same for Dale Earnhardt's, same for Richard Petty's, same for Buck Baker, and so on.

First restart, Keselowski got away. Kahne got a flat and crashed. Second restart, Keselowski got away, Carl bounced off Biffle, Mark bounced off Carl and wrecked. Third time was a charm, Johnson timed it right and beat Keselowski through turns one and two and that was it. It's simple.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

racer1

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Lots of real action was missed as the Espn lame coverage basically concentrated on the top 5 or so cars with few exceptions like wrecks, so it was hard to see what was happenning elsewhere on the track. I guess EsPn is too stupid to realize everyone knows whos leading the race but they have to bore us with it for hrs, course I simply changed channels and hopefully others did too and the ratings show it? Is there a network that knows how to show an auto race, as Indycar has faced this as well for yrs, and look at their pathetic ratings now--get ready Nascar--thanks to ESPN and their lousy telecast. How many knew that Gordon, Hamlin, all SHR, Earnhart etc and many other big names were running around 15-20th most of the race as they never really showed it for their fans..

BTW--speaking of TV, has anyone else saw that the F1 races will no longer be on Fox, EsPN or Speed as NBC out bid them. Also its reported that Speed is going for more stick & ball sports and will cut back on auto sports shows and NBC is expected to pick some of them up--wow--guess they havent saw NBC sports ratings? :roll:
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm

racer1 wrote:The #48 is soon to be 6 time more then likely and will eventually be known as the best driver EVER in Nascar. Brad K is a big mouth and doesnt deserve anything and he probably wont get it anyway because he lacks what it takes to actually BE a Champion.

Also to those here, being nasty blaming someone for wrecking just shows the ignorance and immaturity on this board so grow up or turn off you PC. Wishing other drivers were in the running to win it all is fine but not likely as its down to 2 unless there is one heck of a crashfest in the next 2 races that takes them both out and thats not likely.

Also suggesting Brad K wont play so nice--your kidding right--JJ will turn his car into a wad of scrap metal if he tries anything as Brad K learned his lesson as a rookie when he was wrecking everyone in sight untill the veterans took it to him. Beside JJ has many more teammates so Brad does'nt even want to start that war. Just hope for a good clean last 2 races as its basically down to those 2 and there is only one driver capable of being a Champion--again--more then likely. 8-)

I agree that Jimmy will probably be known as the best driver of all time, in fact, he has probably already reached that status, but to say Brad doesn't deserve to win after what he's accomplished these last couple years just shows that you don't like the boy. I don't like Kyle either but I think he is a terrific driver and deserved to be in the Chase this year. Brad's persona as a driver has changed over the last few years as he's matured. Is he JJ? No, far from it. But this is an SHR site, with the S standing for Stewart, and Tony and Brad are a lot alike in my opinion. (Both crashed a lot in their younger days, both are either Hated or loved for their tell-it-like-it is outbursts and I actually think Brad is a lot nice to media than Tony and is usually respectful in his comments about other drivers post-race. If this was a JJ site or Martine or Ambrose site, you might have cause to put down Brad, but he doesn't crash nearly as much as he used to, he's been at the top of the Chase for 2 years now and he's a force to reckon with. It would be nice if you would explain WHY he doesn't deserve a championship? Just curious what traits Brad lacks to be a champion (per your comment)? Ability? Talent? Crew chief? Equipment? Team? Tenacity? Winning attitude?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

HTower

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:
onerockindoc wrote: I do kind of wonder if there was some sort of delay on y'all's TV's....not sure some of you saw what happened for real.

Ditto, I'm seeing conspiracy theories about Kahne's wreck everywhere. The idiots must not have seen his left-rear tire go flat after he got run into by Gordon and Biffle (who has nothing to gain from helping Johnson win).

I confess, I wondered if some secret team order would go into effect if the 2 car got away from JJ on the restarts, and I thought it had when the Kahne wreck first happened, but replay put that conspiracy theory to rest, for me anyways. Those that looked to start the wrecks didn't have anything to gain from a JJ win over Brad.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Doesn't matter,i thought the call for two tires to keep track position was a good call,who knew three cautions would follow?
Regardless of who wins the championship [#48] like i said mid season,the [#2] was pretty dam impressive all things considered.
Racer1 amuses me once again and i not need say more. 24th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 pm

the last two years have had good battles, this point system works, they could lose the chase and let it play out the old way, that would be interesting......
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am

michaeljohn wrote:the last two years have had good battles, this point system works, they could lose the chase and let it play out the old way, that would be interesting......

Just checked, Double J would be leading by 19 points over Brad. Pretty healthy margin. Harvick and Edwards woulda won the last two by huge margins too, and that 2010 battle was pretty great itself.

Like you say, it just works. Yes it was nice when the top-level stock car championship was determined over the course of a 10-month season with all the different tracks playing a role, and I wish there was a way to add more relevance to those opening 26 races, but the title battles are good.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 am

i remember last year at the homstead race, i kept gigglin like a lil kid, not because i wanted to see tony lose, but the fricken emotional roller-coaster that went on in that race, it seemed like he passed a million cars that day, then t end up in a "tie" was crazy, so i guess karma is laughing at me this year, i love the new points, its the best thing to france has done with his reign, i cant not help but think back to atlanta 2008 when edwards was ecstatic that he won the race, but when the VL reporter told him JJ finished 2nd, it sucked the life out of him, thats how some drivers must have felt this yr with the points, have a great race, and if your lucky they gained a point.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Honestly i didn't like the new point system for a loooong time,but even thou last year seemed a little prestaged i liked it because no one dominated it at first.This year i think has improved even more and now down to two races as i didn't count Bowyer out till this past weekend,two left to decide.
Never would have thought it would come down to JJ and Brad,course i could have dreamed it. :lol:
The rest of the dream is yet to come true,either way they both impress me more so than any other two since Rusty and Dale in "93".Times may have changed and it may not be as exciting as back then,but yah have to admit an underdog going against one of the best in this series is pretty darn exciting! ;) BTW,like Dale,yah never know what Brads' gonna do. :mrgreen: Ok JJ for that matter!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 pm

im tellin ya now wolf and u know me i was never a SR fan, but there is no comparison between dale sr and brad, that is a insult to SR.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing