FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrads to Mr.Lucky!

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Congrads to Mr.Lucky!

The golden horseshoe is back up the #48s' #### WTF,first his jackwad teammate brings out the caution then the man that was going to retire how many years ago now.Thanks alot!!!!! ####,the #48 proves it's better to be lucky than good! :evil:
Can the #48 win from anywhere else other than the front row? The whole race was boring,oh that's right it was another 1.5 mile it was suppose to be boring so was the NW race!
Last edited by wolfgang on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: Congrads to Mr.Lucky!

I was not happy with Mark either, but it's still very close... Brad was not too happy over the radio right after the race either. Still 2 races to go, that horseshoe still might come up missing between here and Homestead... :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm

well at least he doesnt turn it into a fuel millage race with half a race to go, that is a chicken sh!t way to win.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh how did I know you'd wake up from your nap in time to chime in here??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Rochelle wrote:I was not happy with Mark either, but it's still very close... Brad was not too happy over the radio right after the race either. Still 2 races to go, that horseshoe still might come up missing between here and Homestead... :D

Hope so Rochelle,i was hoping Bowyer would also be in the mix but it looks as thou he lost those hopes today.Brad made the right call,the cautions killed it for him and it appears team orders came into play for HMS! The #2 isn't out of it yet and i believe if it does come down to Homestead,i think BK isn't going to play so nice. :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well at least he doesnt turn it into a fuel millage race with half a race to go, that is a chicken sh!t way to win.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Says he who can only win from the front row! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Good grief I wonder what planet some people are on.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HTower

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:Good grief I wonder what planet some people are on.

I've heard that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and Kurt Busch fans are from Uranus.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

^^^^ hahaha, thanks, i just spit out my soda, best line i seen here in months....
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm

The #48 is soon to be 6 time more then likely and will eventually be known as the best driver EVER in Nascar. Brad K is a big mouth and doesnt deserve anything and he probably wont get it anyway because he lacks what it takes to actually BE a Champion.

Also to those here, being nasty blaming someone for wrecking just shows the ignorance and immaturity on this board so grow up or turn off you PC. Wishing other drivers were in the running to win it all is fine but not likely as its down to 2 unless there is one heck of a crashfest in the next 2 races that takes them both out and thats not likely.

Also suggesting Brad K wont play so nice--your kidding right--JJ will turn his car into a wad of scrap metal if he tries anything as Brad K learned his lesson as a rookie when he was wrecking everyone in sight untill the veterans took it to him. Beside JJ has many more teammates so Brad does'nt even want to start that war. Just hope for a good clean last 2 races as its basically down to those 2 and there is only one driver capable of being a Champion--again--more then likely. 8-)
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm

the two wrecks i seen, it looked as if biffle started the first one, hitting the 24, then 24 into the 5, and carl edwards swiped martin, a driver cant control what other drivers do, if brad took 4 tires like his CC wanted, it might have had a different ending, so blame brad for over-ruling his CC.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Nobody's blaming anyone for anything. Your reading comprehension level is about 2nd grade at best. Why don't you turn off your PC since you're the only one here that doesn't get it. We have fun with each other, teasing and such but you stick your ignorant nose in when you have no idea what is going on.

I really don't care what you think of Brad, we all know who your favorite is and she will never get to his level of driving skill.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 pm

hey lady, i can read at a 3rd grade level, so there! :P
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:49 pm

I can attest that MJ can read to at best a 3rd grade level.

It was a beautiful day for a race. Tony was able to salvage that top 5 and the battle at the end of the race was awesome. I do kind of wonder if there was some sort of delay on y'all's TV's....not sure some of you saw what happened for real.

I had hoped for a different outcome personally(Go Brad Go) but it didn't stop me from worming my way into Victory Lane with the 48 boys. I'll post some pics in the next few days.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 am

racer1 wrote:The #48 is soon to be 6 time more then likely and will eventually be known as the best driver EVER in Nascar. Brad K is a big mouth and doesnt deserve anything and he probably wont get it anyway because he lacks what it takes to actually BE a Champion.

Also to those here, being nasty blaming someone for wrecking just shows the ignorance and immaturity on this board so grow up or turn off you PC. Wishing other drivers were in the running to win it all is fine but not likely as its down to 2 unless there is one heck of a crashfest in the next 2 races that takes them both out and thats not likely.

Also suggesting Brad K wont play so nice--your kidding right--JJ will turn his car into a wad of scrap metal if he tries anything as Brad K learned his lesson as a rookie when he was wrecking everyone in sight untill the veterans took it to him. Beside JJ has many more teammates so Brad does'nt even want to start that war. Just hope for a good clean last 2 races as its basically down to those 2 and there is only one driver capable of being a Champion--again--more then likely. 8-)

I'd be willing to bet that Brad will win a Championship before Danica.... just sayin' ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing