FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TG names Danica--"Babe"

<<

racer1

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:36 pm

TG names Danica--"Babe"

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... aas-racing

Eury Jr called her that. 8-)

Another press release about her and TG (Redneck style)
http://www.nationwide.nascar.com/news/1 ... index.html

Seems like maybe a good match but way too soon to tell just yet? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am

Re: TG names Danica--"Babe"

ill be impressed if she could finish top 15, but we all know the danica fans have the same old lame excuses on why she cant drive ready to go
<<

racer1

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 pm

"ill be impressed if she could finish top 15, but we all know the danica fans have the same old lame excuses on why she cant drive ready to go"

Wow-what do you do wake up in the morning and go looking to post nasty remarks? People with your attitude need help. Have you ever been positive about anything in your life--dont answer that-- as its probably too complicated for you to think about with all that negativity inside you. People like you is what ruins this forum and why there are only a handfull here instead of hundreds like other forums sharing decent thoughts and opinions without all the negativity--think about it. :roll:
<<

futura64

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 am

Its the only way he can draw attention to himself, R-1.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 am

wow, setting the world on fire with a 14th place, almost two years of mediocre driving..
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 am

"wow, setting the world on fire with a 14th place, almost two years of mediocre driving.."

Give it a rest big mouth, as you apparently didnt watch the race. She WAS running up front and in the top 5, most of the race untill her tire went south and she had to pit early for the tire and got her out of fuel strategy with the leaders. However, then the caution came out and helped her get back with having enough fuel but they changed the tires and a track bar adjustment and did nothing to help the car up for the last 20 laps so--thanks for that-- but not unexpected from her JRM crew, which Cole had the same issues apparently finishing 12th. It does NO good at all to have a good car through MOST of the race finally, but then have the CC make calls on adjustments that dont help when it counts the most--the last 20 laps or so going for the finish line--end of story. Article and Danica comments on the race and how bad her car was for the last laps, although she praised her team for giving her a good car to run up front with most the race, facts are they failed to help the car when it counted the most:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/d ... 4th-110312
Danica showed she could run up front but she needs a good car to do so just like most all drivers, as with bad cars they arent going to have good finishes--end of story.

The BIG story is how good Steinhouse's crew is as his car was bad the entire race as he kept fallling back, but they got the car right for him when it counted the most, for the last 20 laps or so to make a run for the finish for 4th or most the time he even wins. Yes Ricky is a great driver but without a great CC & crew he wouldnt be that great driver--end of story.

CC & crews can make or break a team/driver and thats proven every week as all cars get bad at some point but the difference is if the CC can make the right call to fix it or NOT, which in Danicas case has been the story all yr as they dont know how to fix it when it counts the most. This new CC may be helping her it looks like, but they are still not making the right calls when it counts, so thats the problem, but it may not be Danica's problem much longer in NNS?

I sound like you guys whinning about TG and that crew for yrs as well I know, and maybe your right about that--- but only time will tell if you are/were right about him? Ryans had wins with TG though, but JRM hasnt had a win for yrs with any driver--says it all dont you think?. :roll:

BTW where did Ryan finish the NNs race-- hello--but its oK for you guys to say he had a BAD team--right> :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 pm

I think they should put Danica in the #48 ride,well at least till the next three races are over in Cup! ;) :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 pm

wolfgang wrote:I think they should put Danica in the #48 ride,well at least till the next three races are over in Cup! ;) :mrgreen:

ya then put JJ in the number 2 hahaha
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 pm

"I think they should put Danica in the #48 ride,well at least till the next three races are over in Cup"

Now your getting it, I would love to see that although I know youre being sarcastic. We all talk about other drivers lowfunded teams messing up well JRM is not lowfunded but they mess up so same o same o--doesnt matter as messing up is messing up--low funded or not.

Facts are, this and other races have showed when the car is right, Danica can drive to the front and stay there most the race unless bad luck happens or bad calls messes up the car setup where it cant be driven as fast as before. Few drivers are really good enough to drive a car as bad as in car cameras have showed Danicas car to be most all yr long, yet most say its all her fault--not hardly, although yes--she does make dumb mistakes but so do most drivers at one time or another. I realise that all crews make mistakes and nothing is perfect but Daanica deserves a better car then she has been getting and would love to see her in a car with a crew like the 48-- 8-) joking or not.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:56 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:I think they should put Danica in the #48 ride,well at least till the next three races are over in Cup! ;) :mrgreen:

ya then put JJ in the number 2 hahaha

Oh #### no! :lol: Impressed with Blaney and Swindells run today in NW,drivers like that with the little experiance they have only prove my theory,Danica is a waste of sponsor money!
<<

futura64

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 pm

wolfgang wrote:Danica is a waste of sponsor money!

Considering she has made more money for her sponsor than all 42 of the other drivers combined have made for their sponsors in yesterdays race, your statement may be the most ignorant in the history of mankind.
BudmaninTx
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm

futura64 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Danica is a waste of sponsor money!

Considering she has made more money for her sponsor than all 42 of the other drivers combined have made for their sponsors in yesterdays race, your statement may be the most ignorant in the history of mankind.

Suppose you believe everything the media says about politicians too,if i listened to people like you,because of Junior i'd have to believe they must be busting down the doors to get into the National Gaurd too.GOBimbo was losing money when they left Danica,why do you think they did? Try getting info outside Nascar where the share holders count rather than this B.S.you're trying to still feed us! All 42 other drivers combined,now that's fuckin funny! LMAO! BTW,she still hasn't won a race either!
<<

futura64

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Apparently you missed several of my posts from last week, which all of which came from outside of Nascar. Did you also over-look the ad at the top of this page? Oh, and by the way, what planet did you say you were from?
BudmaninTx
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Dont waste your time futura64 as you will never convince the haters on here as they are too ignorant apparently to understand even the simplest things based on facts? They just like to hate as their own lives are apparently so pathetic and empty most likely of any measurable achievment--its a wonder they can feed themselves. Danica is the one laughing all the way to the bank and living her dreams that most others can only dream about--end of story. :roll:
<<

futura64

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I guess you're right R-1. Maybe I should just give up trying to post anything on here that's informative, thinking some may be interested in such material.

As one acquaintance of mine once said ........ "I can explain it TO you, but I can't understand it FOR you." ;)
BudmaninTx

Return to Danica