FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jo Long..... :)

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Jo Long..... :)

Just got home & turned on Practice & saw they were interviewing her.
I have noticed she is slowly getting more face time on TV. Who knows maybe she can land a better ride for next year by the time it is all over. Although I have no idea what her contract is so not even sure it is possible.
Good to see she is getting some mentions from the media though. Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Jo Long..... :)

she deserves every bit of attention, she has the skills to ride the top ten every week, just need a solid ride.
<<

racer1

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 pm

How many threads you going to make on her as there already is one you know?? Why not just setup one thread like Danica has and that would take care of it, then go crazy posting away about how good she is etc everytime she finishes top 15 with her old used RCR equip and worn out tires they give her. Posting numerous threads about her isnt going to change anything, as last I heard her contract was with this team PT for 2 yrs so she has another yr left unless someone wants to change that which is always possible? I know--why dont you go get about 10-15 million dollars and sponsor her next yr or go volunteer to help her low funded crew etc with all your knowledge? BTW--shes been getting interviewed now & then for some time now so nothing new here.

I'll remind you again she has good equip, its the crew thats low funded and makes mistakes, but they know how to give her a fast car as its proven to a point. Even so, there are lots of other NNS & Cup drivers who can get good results or even win with low funded teams. Having a best finish of 12th doesnt mean she is worthy of a top ride--c'mon? Good luck to her but she may need more then luck as there are lots of drivers with lowfunded teams doing well that deserve better rides, and thats what she may be up against more then anything else--but time will tell?? :roll:
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 am

Watch out mj, the site rent-a-cop is prowling... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 am

racer you dont own the site, we are allowed to make up as many threads as we want, its a free board, get over yourself, let me knoe how your pretend meeting with tony goes next week, dont forget to tell him how you dogged him after dega,
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 am

racer1 wrote:How many threads you going to make on her as there already is one you know?? Why not just setup one thread like Danica has and that would take care of it, then go crazy posting away about how good she is etc everytime she finishes top 15 with her old used RCR equip and worn out tires they give her. Posting numerous threads about her isnt going to change anything, as last I heard her contract was with this team PT for 2 yrs so she has another yr left unless someone wants to change that which is always possible? I know--why dont you go get about 10-15 million dollars and sponsor her next yr or go volunteer to help her low funded crew etc with all your knowledge? BTW--shes been getting interviewed now & then for some time now so nothing new here.

I'll remind you again she has good equip, its the crew thats low funded and makes mistakes, but they know how to give her a fast car as its proven to a point. Even so, there are lots of other NNS & Cup drivers who can get good results or even win with low funded teams. Having a best finish of 12th doesnt mean she is worthy of a top ride--c'mon? Good luck to her but she may need more then luck as there are lots of drivers with lowfunded teams doing well that deserve better rides, and thats what she may be up against more then anything else--but time will tell?? :roll:

1st off let me thank you for letting me know about her contract. That was something I was wanting to know.
Now with that out of the way. Danica has her own section because all of the SHR drivers have their own section. Jo is not a SHR driver.
That is what this section is for. (the non SHR talk)
If a thread bothers you so much, dont read it. No one is making you participate in it. There are threads I read the title of it, & just never open. Why? Glad you asked. I chose not to participate in that thread. it really is simple.
My honest opinion, I think you just like trying to stir the pot. LOL

You're so bitter! ImageImage

BTW if something comes up about Jo Long next week, I will probably start another thread next week too.
Just a forewarning for ya! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:59 pm

"Iam bitter" C'mon, compared to other negative-nellys on here Iam the happiest guy in town, untill I have to respond to crap that is--see-- :lol:

Not that it matters but for the sake of argument, there are other forums with many more posters then here, that IF you post about one driver in numerous threads the moderators will usually delete them or move them together where they belong instead of taking up website space and seems like a good thing to me as well. However your point that J Long is NOT an SHR driver that can have her own title thread , I understand that. 8-)
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Jo thinks there is something going on with the engine. Says it sounds different & has no umpf.
:(
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Jo's shifter handle came off & knocked her out of gear.
What a nightmare.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

its a bummer, but she made no excuses, class act.
<<

bugeaters

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm

being a rookie on this board, is it frowned upon to start a thread concerning a certain subject that also may have a similar title or the same title?
spit on it, suck it up & go
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 pm

bugeaters wrote:being a rookie on this board, is it frowned upon to start a thread concerning a certain subject that also may have a similar title or the same title?

no post what you want, no matter what eraser says :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bugeaters wrote:being a rookie on this board, is it frowned upon to start a thread concerning a certain subject that also may have a similar title or the same title?

no post what you want, no matter what eraser says :mrgreen:

hahahaha, I was just going to say that... Post away bugeaters :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

bugeaters

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:43 pm

in other words, don't sweat the small stuff? ;) ;)
spit on it, suck it up & go

Return to NASCAR & Racing