FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

<<

chevy39fan

User avatar

Posts: 1138

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

My Ohio State Buckeyes beat the other suspension team 35-23! Ohio State is still un-defeated! :D Next game is Illinois.

My Cincinnati Bengals lost to their "bye" in a brutal game that saw.........nothing! I love my team but man, they can make you so mad at times! :evil:

Hope all went well with your teams!
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3303

9160

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

My Lions made a touchdown when they really needed it. It was the Tigers that bombed out for Detroit.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

39_newman

User avatar

Posts: 180

8000

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

My daughter is a huge Bengels fan.

Always told her Mother something's not right with that girl.
No sky too high...
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10180

Images: 3
9533

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

39_newman wrote:My daughter is a huge Bengels fan.

Always told her Mother something's not right with that girl.

Oh!... I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's... um, "problem." ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

chevy39fan

User avatar

Posts: 1138

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

39_newman wrote:My daughter is a huge Bengals fan.

Always told her Mother something's not right with that girl.
She's not having much fun on Sundays either! :lol:
<<

chevy39fan

User avatar

Posts: 1138

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

HiddenHollow wrote:
39_newman wrote:My daughter is a huge Bengels fan.

Always told her Mother something's not right with that girl.

Oh!... I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's... um, "problem." ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I don't get no respect on here! :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1889

Images: 10
9285

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

I had lunch with Kenny Anderson back about 1976..... Gracious host and a REALLY NICE guy. Even spent extra time with his guests long after the scheduled event had ended.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10180

Images: 3
9533

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

chevy39fan wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:
39_newman wrote:My daughter is a huge Bengels fan.

Always told her Mother something's not right with that girl.

Oh!... I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's... um, "problem." ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I don't get no respect on here! :lol:

Here ya go...

:mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

chevy39fan

User avatar

Posts: 1138

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

HiddenHollow wrote:
chevy39fan wrote:Wow, I don't get no respect on here! :lol:

Here ya go...

:mrgreen:
Wow, the queen of soul......love it thanks HH! :D :lol:
<<

chevy39fan

User avatar

Posts: 1138

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Re: PRO/COLLEGE 10/27-10/28!

midwesternsmoke wrote:I had lunch with Kenny Anderson back about 1976..... Gracious host and a REALLY NICE guy. Even spent extra time with his guests long after the scheduled event had ended.
I met him also many years ago. Future "Hall of fame!"

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER