FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica wrecks herself--again

<<

racer1

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Danica wrecks herself--again

Its been reported last week--SHR said when asked that they had a 2 yr deal in place for Danica with Godaddy and even a longer term committment from them for Danica. Its also been reported her IMG manager guy also reported that while her contract with GoDaddy was set to end next yr its been extended as well. Therefore lets end this speculation when the questions have already been answered for the most part.

The only other thing as reported/rumored is Godaddy like most primary sponsors may not be on the car for all her races as they havent been in NNS or back in Indycar, meaning the Green paint scheme, but just like the NNS race where she ran Tisssot colors, GoDaddy name was still all over the car. They may or may not give that up next yr as we wont know untill we know?? :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
wolfgang wrote:KEVIN SWINDELL! That one i'll answer.lol

...maybe this one can actually get off the dirt???? ;) :lol:

Love to see this kid get at least a chance in a decent full time ride.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 am

wolf i can read between the line, and i know your saying something offensive... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wolf i can read between the line, and i know your saying something offensive... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What ever do you mean ? Talent is being wasted,while we watch wanna beeeeeeeeeees,ok i bit! :lol: :lol:
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 am

futura64 wrote:So tell us HT, given the opportunity, if it were your decision to make, truthfully, who would YOU put in the 10 Car in 2013 ?

nobody
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

futura64

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:00 pm

wolfgang wrote:Talent is being wasted,while we watch wanna beeeeeeeeeees

THEN CHANGE THE FREAKIN' CHANNEL !
BudmaninTx
<<

racer1

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:14 pm

"THEN CHANGE THE FREAKIN' CHANNEL !"

EXACTLY--but they might not know how? LMAO--thanks for that. :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:wolf i can read between the line, and i know your saying something offensive... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What ever do you mean ? Talent is being wasted,while we watch wanna beeeeeeeeeees,ok i bit! :lol: :lol:

poor wolf, totally misunderstood, when you and i like like drivers such as Sr or JJ, its all down hill after that, very few match up, unless you look at other forums of racing..
<<

futura64

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes MJ, apparently Wolf IS being misunderstood, because I don't understand where he gets it that talent is being wasted. Wolf, what ever are you talking about ?
BudmaninTx
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

futura64 wrote:Yes MJ, apparently Wolf IS being misunderstood, because I don't understand where he gets it that talent is being wasted. Wolf, what ever are you talking about ?

Then why comment if you don't know where i was going with it,the comment you made,made no sense to me either.
The reply was made to MJ i thought,let me be clear since it appears it's a must know now. There's too much talent out there going to waste w/o a ride while they waste time on drivers with no talent. I'm sure you can guess one of them w/o the talent and it pisses me off some people believe magicly it'll all just happen in time.
Last year i posted on Harvicks site that he should leave RCR and the reasons why and alot of fans didn't like it.Since this year,suddenly majority of these fans see it the way i do,only because it's even more obvious RCR sucks in Cup! Looks like Dale Snr.was even better than we thought huh?
<<

futura64

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Perhaps talent is being wasted by other teams in other cars, I don't know. But I do know THIS. No talent is being wasted by SHR in the #10 car. In 2011, the #10 car did not exist. That ride was created at SHR SPECIFICALLY for Danica. She didn't take someone else's ride.

Just remember this ........ No Danica = No sponsor = No car = No team.
BudmaninTx
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm

futura64 wrote:Perhaps talent is being wasted by other teams in other cars, I don't know. But I do know THIS. No talent is being wasted by SHR in the #10 car. In 2011, the #10 car did not exist. That ride was created at SHR SPECIFICALLY for Danica. She didn't take someone else's ride.

Just remember this ........ No Danica = No sponsor = No car = No team.

Hmmm.... that is actually a good point. Even to take it another step, her making the grid just means one less Start & park team that gets in.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

wolfgang wrote:
futura64 wrote:Yes MJ, apparently Wolf IS being misunderstood, because I don't understand where he gets it that talent is being wasted. Wolf, what ever are you talking about ?

Then why comment if you don't know where i was going with it,the comment you made,made no sense to me either.
The reply was made to MJ i thought,let me be clear since it appears it's a must know now. There's too much talent out there going to waste w/o a ride while they waste time on drivers with no talent. I'm sure you can guess one of them w/o the talent and it pisses me off some people believe magicly it'll all just happen in time.
Last year i posted on Harvicks site that he should leave RCR and the reasons why and alot of fans didn't like it.Since this year,suddenly majority of these fans see it the way i do,only because it's even more obvious RCR sucks in Cup! Looks like Dale Snr.was even better than we thought huh?

when wolf and i post, its all in fun, were just having laffs, every thing is taken too serious here, he and i use to go at it on who was better, jj or Sr, at the end of the day it doesnt matter, plus i know he is a fan of dirt racing and he is correct, too much talent is bein wasted in nascar, now whether its bein wasted on the 10 car, time will tell, but danica never does no wrong, its never her fault, but guess what?? she does make mistakes, there are tracks she cant drive, she can be a hot head, who cant control her car, heck im not that narrow minded with my driver, he makes mistakes every week and he is a 5 time champion,
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 am

MJ why do you always have to throw JJ in our face?!?!?!
*insert JJ & Sadler Commercial* when he was only 4 time (I think)ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:06 am

if i was gonna throw JJ in everyone face, id be more blunt about it, but i dont, never start the the threads nadda, btw the commercial was the first year he one, it does get confusing, cuz he won so many in row.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Danica