FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8071

Images: 0
4808

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:02 pm

sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

"first rule of racing if your gonna wreck someone, make sure you dont wreck yourself."
Image
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

630

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Absolutely correct as I left a post in the Danica thread as well. Stupid mistake by her but then shes made them before, but the question is --will she ever learn NOT to over corrrect when she is sliding and make it worse? Makes me wonder? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8071

Images: 0
4808

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

well i can respect the fact for why she did it, nobody should take crap from any driver.
Image
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4146

925

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

michaeljohn wrote:well i can respect the fact for why she did it, nobody should take crap from any driver.

I think that is funny. Imagine the carnage we would have if everytime a rookie (or prerookie) felt slighted & tried to wreck someone. We wouldnt have very many rookies I tell you that.

Doesnt matter if you have Jeff Gordons talent coming, you should worry about your bad persona before they worry about being pushed around.

Think of some lesser popular rookie saying I wrecked so & so because I wont be pushed around. You will probably end up on your lid! Isnt that right Brad? But even lesser popular guy would simply be laughed out of cup. I dont give her the excuse of being a woman driver making bad decisions. She was a rookie race car driver making bad decisions.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2855

Images: 3
675

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

HEY! LEAVE BRAD OUT OF THIS,HE IS A SUPERSTAR! 8-) DANICA IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE,WELL WHAT SHE IS TILL HER APPEAL AND FALSE HOPE CONCLUDE TO REALITY.THE B WAS BLOCKING AND IF I WERE CASSIL,I'D OF PUT HER #### IN THE WALL! DANICA WANTS TO BE AN EQUAL,THAN QUIT #### AND LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOURSELF AND FREAKIN' LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!
YES,LIKE BRAD! :lol:
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 913

185

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 am

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Can we just agree that the only reason Danica is getting a full time Sprint Cup ride is because her sponsor will follow her anywhere and pay anything? Because she sure hasn't shown much talent in stock cars.
<<

Smoke14TS

User avatar

Posts: 938

1107

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Location: Calhoun, GA

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 am

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

She looked pretty good Saturday. Well she looks good everyday, I mean she raced well Saturday. Looked like she had a lot of confidence.

If Tony believes she can do it, I'm inclined to believe she can. He's a pretty good judge of things that will and won't work - blocks on the last lap at Talladega nonwithstanding - and he's got too much invested in this whole deal for it to be a novelty thing that hey, if it don't work, oh well.

All that being said, she looked stupid Sunday. Like Zippy said, she knows better than that and like Landon said, if you're gonna wreck someone, first rule of stock car racing is to not wreck yourself instead. Like Dale Jarrett said, accept it's a spin, lock the wheel to the left, and come and get four tires. She'll hopefully learn to quit fighting it. It's a 3400 pound race car, when it's gone, it's gone. Just let it quit sliding, get it refired, and get some new tires.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2855

Images: 3
675

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Kyle Petty was on Dave Despains show last night,i think he pretty much summed the whole Danica thing up. ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;)
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4146

925

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

wolfgang wrote:Kyle Petty was on Dave Despains show last night,i think he pretty much summed the whole Danica thing up. ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;)

well what did he say?
He is in love?
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2855

Images: 3
675

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Kyle Petty was on Dave Despains show last night,i think he pretty much summed the whole Danica thing up. ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;)

well what did he say?
He is in love?

You just have to make me go there don't yah? :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4146

925

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Well I didnt see it.............so yeah! Go there!
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2855

Images: 3
675

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

Kyle says that she has improved on getting around the track but so far he hasn't seen her race.Kyle was quick to answer if she lost GoDaddy she would never get another sponsor like them again if any for that matter.The Cassil incident in his opinion was all her own doing,no offense to Dale Jr. or Tony,but he wouldn't hire her. Don't think he's in love anymore. :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4146

925

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

wolfgang wrote:Kyle says that she has improved on getting around the track but so far he hasn't seen her race.Kyle was quick to answer if she lost GoDaddy she would never get another sponsor like them again if any for that matter.The Cassil incident in his opinion was all her own doing,no offense to Dale Jr. or Tony,but he wouldn't hire her. Don't think he's in love anymore. :lol:


It is no secret she is only in stock cars because of Go Daddy.
Guess Kyle is back on the market LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

630

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 am

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

First off--Danica has lots of sponsors so if she lost Godaddy it wouldnt be an issue, but Godaddy knows what she does drawing attention and moving the needle for them like no one else, despite their lame PR releases. Besides it doesnt matter how you succeed, just that you are able to do so. People been saying shes going to be done since 2006 and SHR said they had a long term committment from Godaddy for her so its not a factor. Shes a walking billboard for GoDaddy, as she is known in other parts of the world as well. Shes fine if she quits making dumb mistakes, but hey--its getting more mainstream media attention--once again. Cassill should thank her as well for the attention and media coverage he couldnt buy otherwise, as no one would care or mention his name otherwise outside of nascar.

Also far as Brad K--He used to be an arrogant punk as a rookie but his attitude has gotten way better. I guess some dont remember how BAD he was as a rookie wrecking everyone untill he started getting wrecked back by most every driver he messed with, as he was NOT well liked back then--people change. 8-)
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 913

185

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am

Re: sorry, but landon cassil is funny......

racer1 wrote:First off--Danica has lots of sponsors so if she lost Godaddy it wouldnt be an issue, but Godaddy knows what she does drawing attention and moving the needle for them like no one else, despite their lame PR releases. Besides it doesnt matter how you succeed, just that you are able to do so. People been saying shes going to be done since 2006 and SHR said they had a long term committment from Godaddy for her so its not a factor. Shes a walking billboard for GoDaddy, as she is known in other parts of the world as well. Shes fine if she quits making dumb mistakes, but hey--its getting more mainstream media attention--once again. Cassill should thank her as well for the attention and media coverage he couldnt buy otherwise, as no one would care or mention his name otherwise outside of nascar.

Also far as Brad K--He used to be an arrogant punk as a rookie but his attitude has gotten way better. I guess some dont remember how BAD he was as a rookie wrecking everyone untill he started getting wrecked back by most every driver he messed with, as he was NOT well liked back then--people change. 8-)


Primary sponsors is the concern. We aren't talking about "here's a thousand bucks, put our 6 inch by 4 inch sticker on your wheel well" sponsors. Mobil 1, Office Depot, Bass Pro Shops, Quicken Loans. Aside from GoDaddy, what primary sponsors does she have?
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron
stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER