FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Office Depot sold

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Office Depot sold

CRC purchases OfficeMate (Bangkok Post, Thailand)
Under the acquisition two business units of CRC-Office Club (Thai) the operator of Office Depot office supply stores will be transfered to Office Mate an MAL-listed online retailer.

This shows a shortcut for the retail Corp.(CRC) to become a top player in Asis'a online shopping segment.

Info from article dated October 20,2012.

I guess this this tells us where Office Depot is going. They got their sponsor moneys worth big time since Tony won the championship last year.
Last edited by ndunn on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HTower

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Re: Office Depot sold

The link didn't work, and a quick search for office depot news through google didn't bring anything up.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 pm

HTower wrote:The link didn't work, and a quick search for office depot news through google didn't bring anything up.

I typed in office depot website in a search place. It brought up different sites to choose. Scroll down several sites and you'll see where it says "Office Mate sold".
When I saw that it peaked my interest. Office Mate is going to be in great company as they are talking billions of bhat whatever type of money that is.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 pm

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/eco ... officemate

I used BING and this was on the first page of results for me, but I also used more than Office Depot Sold. I used who they were sold to.

This is when you know the US dollar is worthless:
1 Thai Baht = 0.03257 US Dollar
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

beaverpond wrote:http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/317739/crc-purchases-officemate

I used BING and this was on the first page of results for me, but I also used more than Office Depot Sold. I used who they were sold to.

This is when you know the US dollar is worthless:
1 Thai Baht = 0.03257 US Dollar

I used the above link to see if there was a difference in the story. The story is the same. The one I saw first was TMC News. They gave the same details as Bangkok News.

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 pm

This is what is happening to a lot of US businesses that are struggling.........They are being bought out by foreign investors for pennies on the dollar.....sad very sad.....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 am

Now we know why they dropped Tony but he got other sponsers instead
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 am

China had said they'll take over the US & not go to war.
Now all the places are jumping in, buying stuff over here to take control of things.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HRR

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am

That is why us Americans have to make a stand! Enough is enough... Our government is failing us.. and it is time to act now. Voting for a President doesn't mean S**T anymore.. it is all bs. Congress runs this country.. and those old farts are running us into the ground! Congress needs to have new blood.. and it is time for the old men and women whom have served this country for 10 or more years to go! They are filling their pockets up with our hard earned money... that is why.. we are all in trouble.. my company I work for.. just announced yesterday, that we were going to a 32 hour work week.. and we will have a lot of time off in December.. all due to the Presidential race.. company's that buy our products are worried about whom may become President. American's have to make a stand.. and take this country back, before it is too late.

Return to Tony