FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica to the back

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4470

8235

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Danica to the back

they are changing her engine which realisitically only moves her back a couple spots.
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2510

Images: 1
9574

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Danica to the back

The girl was in the back anyway.........next week she is Gibson's problem..or vice versa
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8863

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Re: Danica to the back

as the tuna may not be the greatest CC, he will be the "reason" for the lack of success next year.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
9903

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: Danica to the back

michaeljohn wrote:as the tuna may not be the greatest CC, he will be the "reason" for the lack of success next year.


...why not, after all...he's been the "reason" for Ryan's lack of success for 4 years... ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 am

Re: Danica to the back

So I'm guessing next year we can expect a 9.7 average start and a 15.5 average finish like Ryan has this year despite TG??? ;) :lol:

Maybe that's not fair, Ryan's 1st full cup year he had a 9.8 average start and a 14.5 average finish. Wait, they're almost the same... Never mind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops, pardon my posting Ryan stats on Danica's thread... my bad
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
9903

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 am

Re: Danica to the back

Rochelle wrote:So I'm guessing next year we can expect a 9.7 average start and a 15.5 average finish like Ryan has this year despite TG??? ;) :lol:

Maybe that's not fair, Ryan's 1st full cup year he had a 9.8 average start and a 14.5 average finish. Wait, they're almost the same... Never mind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops, pardon my posting Ryan stats on Danica's thread... my bad


...can't sh*t all over TG for 3 years and then think he's "all that" all of a sudden...hyprocrisy...anyone...right... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Danica to the back

The one thing that's unsettling is another Hendrick engine change. Not good news with the higher speeds on the repave. One good thing is they don't sustain those speeds. Still, not a good sign.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:09 am

Re: Danica to the back

smoke14rulez wrote:
Rochelle wrote:So I'm guessing next year we can expect a 9.7 average start and a 15.5 average finish like Ryan has this year despite TG??? ;) :lol:

Maybe that's not fair, Ryan's 1st full cup year he had a 9.8 average start and a 14.5 average finish. Wait, they're almost the same... Never mind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops, pardon my posting Ryan stats on Danica's thread... my bad


...can't sh*t all over TG for 3 years and then think he's "all that" all of a sudden...hyprocrisy...anyone...right... ;) :lol:


Nope, I agree. For some reason, sarcasm isn't recognized on this site. Neither is hypocrisy, hence the blocking debacle. Giving anyone TG is a death sentence as far as I'm concerned. Point I was making was that even though Ryan didn't make the chase, his stats are not that bad, even with TG. He's a strong driver with 10 years experience in cup. Danica won't have a chance unless, for some reason, her and TG click. Zippy seems to think it will work and I have no idea why. I'm not a fan but they seem to be setting her up to fail. And whether I like her as a driver or not, that ain't cool...

Just to clarify, TG's face has only been at the bottom of my toilet bowl this year... ;) :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
9903

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 am

Re: Danica to the back

...o.k., I don't sh*t on people for their opinions(like most seem to)...but, remember...Danica is learning a WHOLE new style of driving, and with a CC that EVERY Ryan fan sh*t all over for the last 4 years...it won't be an easy task. I wish Ryan the best(it can ONLY help SHR as a whole if he runs better, better telemetry as a whole for the organization...like HMS...4 guys in the Chase...anyone????) But, Danica...she's got a task ahead of her, maybe the biggest challenge of her career...just think we can give her a bit of a break...for a bit...ESPECIALLY considering her CC... ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4470

8235

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 am

Re: Danica to the back

When she struggles it wont be just because she has a horrible CC. She could have the best CC ever, & she will still struggle. With that said I still feel bad for her getting TG, but it makes sense. Whoever her 1st CC is wont be her CC when she starts doing well. So why waste a better CC that in the end wont be there. let her get her major part of her learning curve with TG, & grow into a better CC down the road.

Dont you worry Smoke14, my thoughts on TG's capablities wont ever waiver!

The thing is, he wont be the only reason she does bad next year, but he will be a great counterpoint to anyone that mentions her struggles. Which I can only envision into long drawn out banter back & forth for no reason at all.
ImageImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
9903

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 am

Re: Danica to the back

Schmoopy1000 wrote:When she struggles it wont be just because she has a horrible CC. She could have the best CC ever, & she will still struggle. With that said I still feel bad for her getting TG, but it makes sense. Whoever her 1st CC is wont be her CC when she starts doing well. So why waste a better CC that in the end wont be there. let her get her major part of her learning curve with TG, & grow into a better CC down the road.

Dont you worry Smoke14, my thoughts on TG's capablities wont ever waiver!

The thing is, he wont be the only reason she does bad next year, but he will be a great counterpoint to anyone that mentions her struggles. Which I can only envision into long drawn out banter back & forth for no reason at all.


...unerstood, Schmoopy...you're about the ONLY one that there is to make SENSE to here... ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3159

Images: 3
8200

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 am

Re: Danica to the back

I got nothin' ! :P :)
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER