FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am not responsible...

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: I am not responsible...

Annalee, thank you for the compliment. I haven't gone anywhere, and log on almost every day. I don't post my picks because I don't spend any time like you guys do to make my choices. I pick with my heart and my heart doesn't know anything about stats. The ironically funny thing is that for Charlotte I swapped Denny in place of Dale Jr. Denny would have gotten me points for the first time in many weeks.

I'll be here, if anyone needs me, except for the week of the Chili Bowl. I'll go to Tulsa, again, if at all possible. You guys know where to find me. Be sure to stop by if you can.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Annalee wrote:Beav.......there was an earthquake in southern Maine last night! I think 4.5 on the Richter Scale.........Was that you? :lol: :lol: Did you stir the pot to hard? They said it was felt downtown Boston. :lol: :lol: I do really think everyone needs to take a deep breath, cool the jets, and not get so personal. We need to agree to disagree and leave it at that. You and Timerk make very good points. People have become almost vindictive when they post, it is like they lay in the bushes waiting to see what someone is going to say, so they can post their venom. Life is to short to be that angry! This is just a SHR forum, and really good members have left because of it, this nonsense that is so uncalled for.
I would like to see NDunn, Timerk, Smokieonefour, Smokeshow14, Tony crazy, OurLadyWhiteWolf, NASCAR Nana, and many others come back.......I miss them!! They made this board interesting and fun! They had great opinions and should be able to post them......Most importantly I have learned to just ignore some and feel very sorry for them, no one should be that angry. Please come back, don't leave us.....just remember that there are many people who enjoy what you have to say...... Me especially! I always say the more the merrier! And Glass Half Full!! :) 8-) That's for Schmoopy !

If anyone and I mean anyone can help with the points, I could really use some extra!! I have officially taken permanent residency in the one point club.....in fact I am so far back I am willing to sell to the highest bidder some of mine! The funny thing for the last four weeks I am still at the same number??? Don't know how that happened, but I'll take it! :lol: :lol:

LET US ALL TRY TO GET ALONG....BE NICE...AND GIVE PEACE A
CHANCE

Don't you just love my new picture in the signature.......just learned to post pictures on my IPad !! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: This could be a good thing, and I could be someone's worst nightmare.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awww.... Like NascarNana, thank you Annalee for the nice words and thoughts. :-) I had to take a break... but am back now. :-) I agree with your post ^^^ 100%. Your posts are like a breath of fresh air :-)

Love the new pic! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:04 pm

You all are to kind! But I really mean every word I said. There is room on this forum for everyone. Just respect the differences and play fair.....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Well, if Smokie is back to stay, I wonder if she would be willing to publish a new Tattler every now and then? I know it was a group collaboration but I think Smokie started it and boy, do I miss reading that ol rag! LOL. So much fun. Fun times. This used to be a hoot, this website.

Hope Smokie's return is the catalyst for a return to the Fun times on this site!

I miss the cartoons and the Tattler and the all the pictures that used to be on this site. Most of the people are still here, I just think some of the focus is a tad different, maybe more cliquish and less tolerant of diverse viewpoints. (Not that I don't love a good argument about racing, drivers, etc. but there is a way to keep it a safe argument for everyone.)

Now I am not going to post anymore on this thread. There a lot more interesting ones out there.

Have a great week all!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Ha ha ha :-) Gee, thanks TL ! LOL

I'll have to see if I can grab Herbie again ... as he has always been in it, 50/50 w/me, as others came & went. Wouldn't be the same without him, kwim? So many folks loved his Herbie awards! I'll ck w/MW too & see if his calendar is clear. You are right when you say this place can use some more laughter.... that's for sure. :-)

Now... nobody quote me... you didn't hear this from Super Snoop ME .... but .....

Sources tell me not to worry about Tony's recent break up and being single again. Apparently, Tony is being brought "binders full of women, to choose from" ....

Also ... after Jr's head X-rays for his concussion .... I'm told that "the X-rays showed nothing."

Have you laughed today? :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing