FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PICK THE WINNERS

<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: PICK THE WINNERS

HTower wrote:edit: I'm not funny.

I wasn't laughing at you... At least you noticed it was the wrong week. I was laughing at the fact that I missed that. :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:See here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4368

The Weekly Picks webpage now correctly shows the upcoming Kansas race.

Geez, no points for last week. Couldn't have happened last week when I was in the 1 point club? The fact that no one gets points doesn't make it fair. Those of us that did well are the only ones being punished.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

HTower

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Rochelle wrote:
HTower wrote:edit: I'm not funny.

I wasn't laughing at you... At least you noticed it was the wrong week. I was laughing at the fact that I missed that. :mrgreen:

Wasn't that at all. I made a comment that if not taken as joke would have looked like I was assigning blame to another poster who was unknownst to me actually be blamed for this fiasco by others. So I edited out my poor attempt at humor.
<<

zierhut

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Are we going to see our points for Charlotte race or does everyone lose? Especially the ones who picked winners and would rise in the standings. Who pushed the eject button?
There's no Rocket Man without Smoke.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome to our world, those that did well this week, zierhut. No, no points for Charlotte. Some type of glitch with NASCAR that advanced the pick race too far and I guess there's no way of going back as far as who we picked. Two weeks in a row that sucked even when I had good picks this time. That totally skews the end result and who ends up in the top 25. Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper and there are a lot of us that lost out this week.
<<

karton

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 am

Yeah me too. I had a 162 points this week. I have been looking forward to moving up in the pack. Been on page 1 most of the year.
I will rise when my SAVIOR calls my name. Will you?
<<

herbie14

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I think I'll just be a start and parker for the rest of the season.........I suck at the picks anyway! I forget to make picks every other week, and this week I remembered, but to no avail. I did have Denny in the top three tho!
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 pm

hahahaha herbie, start and park...

I might as well have, being as how only my 1st week was really worth anything :roll:
<<

im4tony

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

looks like no points for anyone this week. Gee, I had a good week too.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

HTower

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Can we lock this thread as we have rehashed this for a week? Lets have closure, healing and move on.
Previous

Return to The Lobby