FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am not responsible...

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 am

I am not responsible...

...and if you think you are being funny, I am not impressed !!!!

I found four messeges tonight blaming me as to why they did not get their points. Here is one of the messeges:

"I logged into my acoount and found my Charolette race picks had been erased by you with no points assigned."

Oh come on people, I do not have this kind of power and the power I do have, I use it for good...most of the time....and that is for good tasting food. :twisted:

I have seen messeges popping up all over the board about different members who either did not get points or are now seeing a points picks screen of you did make picks for the Kansas Race, so now please make your picks for the Martinsville Race. Thing is we have not gotten to either of the dates yet to have missed anything.

Bottom line, before we go off half cocked and blame another site member as to why our drivers have been erased. You know if this had been MJ, Annalee, Rochelle, Mrs H, Mrs B, J, H, A14, and some others...this would all make sense. But the messeges came from members who are active enough to have the points up there with the rest of us, but are not involved in the forums however have been around since 2009.

I have notified the web administrators looking for an answer and if I get one, I will pass it on. For the rest of you who keep blaming me...GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 am

Re: I am not responsible...

(I hope) no one is really blaming you, Beaver. It's a website glitch that someone from Animink will have to fix. None of us members has the authority or ability to affect anything to do with the points system.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 am

The one I referenced in this post, I will forward to you so this person also realizes I am tired of playing games and this is a warning to the rest of you.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 am

Any issues with this website should be directed to Animink, the company who maintains it.

Send a PM to animink1, or an email to the webmaster at inquiry@animink.com

The rest of us are all just regular members (users) with no ability to fix any problems with the website.

Beaver, myself and everyone else here want our points for the Charlotte race, too, but we can't fix the problem.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:13 am

Those that have sent you messages about that, you said are not active in here (boards). That explains why they're picking on you, they don't read the rules of the site. They've seen our board about the points in how we post & who we pick & these people don't get it. They think you post picks on a board or they could think you are in charge. But again, that's because they don't read things in here like they should. It shows they're not paying attention when they think they're playing in a board message that says 1 pt club or 5 pt club.

In the very first post of them 2 message boards, I would say add in large colorful wording that this is not the place to make your driver picks in. But people like those that send you messages wouldn't even bother to read that.

I hope your day gets better.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HTower

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

I apologize Beaver, I was only trying to be funny.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 am

How many accounts do you have because your name does not appear on any of them. The one I cited says the person is female and is married.

So I will let ones imagination run from there.

And no, it is not funny...as some on here know...I have enough stress going on and don't need this foolishness. If you have nothing better to do, then go after somebody that irritates others like racer1. :evil:

Also HTower, the four names I heard from all have more points than you and have never posted before and have also been members since 2009. So if you have an alter-ego, being a married woman may not be the way to go.
Last edited by beaverpond on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

<<

HTower

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

I posted something in a thread in the lobby, but have since removed it. I only have 1 account. Having multiple accounts is cheating.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 pm

As i in no way blame ANYONE on this site i did not get mine either.......YES this is an Animink issue.....i have posted on one of their blogs to inform them.....this happened to me earlier in the year as well.....i sent emails and pms to them....w/ no reply.....in fact they did not even read my pm.......i lost valuable points this week.....i had the 15 out of order and Denny for my bonus...so if i calculate correctly.....i lost 122 points....basically taking me out of contention....this sucks....sorry this is happening to others as well......

tc

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

I never get my points either, but I blame a different poster.

I blame that dam Schmoopy because he always forgets to pick on time :mrgreen:

Shake em off Beaver, they arent worth stressing you out.
ImageImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm

No one will be getting any points for the Charlotte race. :|

Read here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4368

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HTower

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Bummer. And it's all NASCAR's fault too.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Rah........Whee......Dang It Anyway
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I have no idea why anyone would blame any member on here. How could anyone be foolish enough to think any of us have that power? I use the word foolish instead of what I truly believe and it isn't nearly as kind. All sites have administrators, so I find it extremely hard to understand how anyone wouldn't know that, much less 4.

I'm sorry you were subjected to that beaver, no one needs something like that dumped on them, especially something as outrageous as that. And especially someone that doesn't get involved in the nonsense that goes on in here.

If it were even possible, you, above all or most, has more integrity than that so I understand your frustration.

I mean come on, it's a game. We might put a little blood, sweat and tears into it, but it is after all, a game. Anyone that doesn't know that just needs to read the header of the drop-down where you make your picks.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm

beaverpond wrote:The one I referenced in this post, I will forward to you so this person also realizes I am tired of playing games and this is a warning to the rest of you.

You know, maybe you need to take a break from this site if it aggravates you so. I don't appreciate being warned and I don't have any idea what the heck you're talking about. Points are all screwed up on this site but do we really give a darn? Does it mean money isn't going into our pockets or we're missing out on a free trip to a NASCAR race or something?

I was one of a few people, apparently, who didn't get awarded the 5000 points which I assumed happened at the beginning of the Chase. I have no idea why that was as I'm on this forum almost every day reading posts and posting when I feel like the urge. I also received a message that I didn't pick my 3 selections last week when I know I did. Would I think to blame someone on here? That is ridiculous. These are glitches. This is a website and they all have glitches.

But you are a person and a frequent poster on this forum. Your snotty posts about all this aren't a mistake. I am hoping you aren't really this type of person but are going through things that are making you frustrated right now. Before you begin to "warn" the people on this site, why don't you take a breath, relax and regroup. Maybe stay off the site for a few days and put things in perspective. This is just a site for SHR fans, it's nothing more. Don't let it get to you because then you are one of those that add to the drama and scare off SHR fans.

As for the 4 people who sent you messages.... Did you stop to think that since you started the 1-Point Club Thread, people may think you're an SHR site administrator or contributor? Most of us know better, but if you look at YOUR thread that YOU started, it has sooo many comments (around 270 pages) that it would be LOGICAL for someone who isn't on here all that much to mistake you for the person to contact. You should see it as a compliment and not an insult. Quit looking for conspiracies when there's an innocent explanation for most things that happen on this site.
Last edited by tlmerk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing