FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TMNT Paint Schemes

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 pm

TMNT Paint Schemes

I was curious which turtle was on Gordon's car so I looked up the paint scheme. I knew who was on Ryan's cause of the red mask and Raphael was my favorite.

Kind of funny that Jeff has Leonardo on his car because of his son Leo and also Leonardo is the oldest of the turtles and he's on the AARP car... :mrgreen:

The characteristic's of Raphael are an aggressive nature, alternately fierce and sarcastic and oftentimes delivers deadpan humor. Yes, Tony has those qualities too, and Ryan has kind of lightened up in the last year or so, but I think Raph fits on Ryan's car. :mrgreen:

I just thought it was interesting and nice to have something non-controversial to post. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: TMNT Paint Schemes

in the original movie I liked michaelangelo. I thought he was the more goofy guy.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

Everytime I saw those cars this weekend I was four years old all over again. I thought it was so awesome when they were racing side by side last night and Andy Petree goes "Battle of the turtles." Allen Bestwick says "Not just turtles. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" and Andy goes "Cowabunga." Hahahaha.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:in the original movie I liked michaelangelo. I thought he was the more goofy guy.

everybody loves me, its a curse :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

curse <snicker>
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm

The cowabunga reply made me laugh :mrgreen:

Return to NASCAR & Racing