FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GREAT........

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

GREAT........

Qualified 32nd?????........WTF?? So much for the sponsorship burden being lifted.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am

Re: GREAT........

I won't bring up the karma thing :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 am

Rochelle wrote:I won't bring up the karma thing :lol:

Rochelle.......I wore my Talladega hat for 2-3 daze after the race......the LAST day I wore it, I had my Office Depot jacket on too.....I am gonna turn the MOJO back around. If I gotta do it on my own........SO BE IT :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

kim92164

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 am

I'm choosen' to believe as in the past that Tony will come from the back to run a good race and maybe even win.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Rochelle wrote:I won't bring up the karma thing :lol:

Rochelle.......I wore my Talladega hat for 2-3 daze after the race......the LAST day I wore it, I had my Office Depot jacket on too.....I am gonna turn the MOJO back around. If I gotta do it on my own........SO BE IT :lol: :lol:

Well if that doesn't do it, I don't know what will :D

I won't mention the fact that no one has won at Charlotte from starting positions 29-36... :P

I'm teasing cause I'm one that believes that stats are there to be proven wrong, cause on any given day any one/team can win...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 pm

no rochelle, your stirin the pot, hehe
I miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 pm

NOW--this is the kind of think that you can blame on the CC, and dont tell me how great he once was with Tony yrs ago as NOW is what counts--end of story. People are always referring to the past as how great they ONCE were, but this is about the present and nothing else. Grubb got fired/replaced for not giving Tony a good car all last season but he showed his stuff in the Chase winning 5 races and the championship when it counted. Now this CC is just the opposite as Tony has won several times this yr but now when it counts in the Chase, he appears to be LOST--end of that story as Tony might as well stay home now. BTW--NOW I really do have concerns about Danica going to this team as IF they cant give a champion like Tony a good car, lousy qualifying setups etc then Danica has no shot as she will have to qualify on time next yr with the new rule changes. Zippy who appears to be doing OK with her, but wont be the CC next yr is cause for concrn as well at this point.. OH Well--Ryan appears to be outdoing Tony in the Chase-- IF he was just in the Chase that is?

BTW--Edwards is a good example also as how good someone CAN be almost winning the championship last yr but now this yr, he is in the toilet. Welcome to Nascar I guess? :roll:
<<

HRR

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 am

Problem with Tony qualifying 32nd.. is he is starting with all the NO Name guys.. this.. alone.. is a major issue, that he has to be patient about when this race starts...

If he pushes too soon, we all know what happens next.

He was 12th quickest in final practice.. so, we know, he has a good car..but, getting tail happy coming out of turn 4 to take the green for qualifying, is why, he just simply backed out of it, rather than stuffing his car into the wall. He was not going to wreck at good car to try to get a better starting position.. so, there, he was using his head. Steve, needs to get his calls better, and work on this bad starting position, with making precise calls to get Tony the track position early, if Smoke goes a lap down early, it will spell .. disaster for the rest of the night for him. This race is a long one, so Smoke, just might want to take some chances with pitting, rather than.. trying to race his way to the front... I am sure, he will not get the respect he got last year during this race, if anything, those guys in back will impede on his overall progress during this race.

Return to Tony