FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt Busch flailing after two runs at NHRA Gatornationals

<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: Kurt Busch flailing after two runs at NHRA Gatornational

michaeljohn wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:I hope he does ok.But i don't want him to win.
Peanut it was Sarge who asked Tony.

i have to ask this, why would you make a statement like that? would it really bother you if kurt won?
just by having a good run and advancing, he already won, im not a kurt fan, but it takes balls to go outside your comfort zone and try something new, for any driver, kinda like jj winning at eldora last year <snicker> :twisted: :mrgreen:

Incase you forgot who was Snarky to Duffy First (read your own words to her),, Kettle calling the Pot Black Negative always MichaelJohn. Just leave our posts alone & you won't get called out on it everytime you do it. Calling us Trolls is insulting & against the Rules. Please Stop It !!!
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:42 pm

MJ if you don't like what i say then don't read them.I can say what I want no matter if I'm right or wrong.You can also put Peanut and me on you FOE LIST if you want Maybe you should.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm

if you dont like what i say, do the same, just keep pushing the issue, i asked a simple question, there was no hate behind it, but you and your lil buddy made your lil snide comments, it only shows who the trouble makers on this site, anytime someones asks a question, you two gang up on that person saying that are infringing on your rights, sounds like two people with self esteem :mrgreen: issues
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I never said theres hate . I'm expressing my own OPINION.If people don't like what i say then don't read them.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

winning DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

fake articles, fabricating drama???

I'll be darned.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

jamo14 wrote:fake articles, fabricating drama???

I'll be darned.

jam what did i say about common sense? only a few here cant grasp that concept, so its easier to blame others, i was just asking a simple question, and got bullied,
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

I know MJ.
it's easier trying to teach my 7-yr-old algebra, than trying to carry on a conversation w/ some of the yayhoos on here.
you'd probably be more successful

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 pm

jamo14 wrote:I know MJ.
it's easier trying to teach my 7-yr-old algebra, than trying to carry on a conversation w/ some of the yayhoos on here.

can u teach me algebra??? that was one subject i struggled at....
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

algebra, trigonometry, calculus, matrices, you name it.....but ask me to load a pic in here after it's been a week since the last time I did it.....well that's asking a lot

<<

peanut1439

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 am

to the yahoo's in here.

Kurt Busch Qualifies For Tire Kingdom Gatornationals... But Does Not Get Far

Going into last weekend's Tire Kingdom Gatornationals in Gainesville, Florida, Sprint Cup Series regular Kurt Busch would be happy just qualifying his Dodge Avenger for Pro Stock Eliminations. Unfortunately, that was easier said than done.

Friday's two rounds of qualifications went terribly for the newcomer. In Round 1, Busch spun the tires on his Dodge leaving the line, effectively scrubbing the run. The second attempt was over before it even started. In the NHRA, there is a rule stating that once a competitor stages their car, the opponent must stage in seven seconds or less or he/she will be disqualified from the run. Busch made a mental error and failed to stage in time, resulting in a red light.

Those errors resulted in Busch being on the outside looking in to the 16-car field on Saturday. After getting over Friday jitters, Busch was able to put down a pass in 6.532 seconds at 211.46 mph to earn the 12th-fastest time out of 21 cars. That time put him in a matchup with Erica Enders in the first round. During qualifying, Enders set a national speed record in the Pro Stock class with her qualifying effort of 6.502 seconds at 213.57 mph.

In the actual matchup, Enders got a holeshot of .028 of a second off the line and gained a minute amount over the quarter-mile to take the victory. The overall margin of victory was .031 of a second, or roughly a half a car length.

Despite going out in the first round of Eliminations, Busch was still relatively pleased with the way that his Pro Stock debut went.

"I’ve had a wonderful weekend off here with my drag racing friends," Busch said after his loss. "I can’t thank my crew and Allen Johnson Racing enough for everything they have done for me this weekend. I want to extend a special thanks to the NHRA officials and sponsors, to the media and to all the competitors for the great hospitality I was shown during this memorable weekend. And, of course, thanks to all the great fans – both in NASCAR and NHRA – that have supported me so much in this endeavor and throughout my career." :D

Jason Line ended up taking the Pro Stock overall win in Gainesville, beating teammate Greg Anderson in the finals. The aforementioned Enders was ousted by Line in the Second Round.

Del Worsham took his first career Top Fuel victory, beating Tony Schumacher in the progress. Mike Neff won the Funny Car class after Cruz Pedregon spun his tires in the Finals, while Eddie Krawiec took advantage of Karen Stoffer's red light to win in the Pro Stock Bike class.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

jamo14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

algebra, trigonometry, calculus, matrices, you name it.....but ask me to load a pic in here after it's been a week since the last time I did it.....well that's asking a lot

i tell ya jam when i took mat tests i would have nightmares, i would rather get up in front of the class to give a speech then take a math test.
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 pm

I love the hidden feature on here, don't you peanuts? ;)

<<

peanut1439

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 pm

<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:15 pm

What does those Pictures have to do with Kurt? Get a life.
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing