FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dumbest things you have ever said or done...

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Dumbest things you have ever said or done...

I've blocked all the stupid stuff from my mind.
But I have gotten up in the morn so tired that I tried to heat up my coffee in the fridge freezer.
The hubby has used Icy Hot on his upper leg muscle & accidently.......hot dog!
There was one year someone asked us how long we've been married & I look at him with a blank face. His eyes lit up & he started pointing his finger at me saying "& you fuss at me when I forget your anniversary, look who's forgotten this time!" To this day, I still don't remember what year that was. :lol: :oops: But I can say I do know we're in our 24th year.

Stupid strange dreams are more me, that comes from eating pizza too late.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:11 pm

When it comes to remembering how old my wife is, how old I am, how old others are, how long people have been married including me & Mrs B...I actually have to go back to the appropriate year and do the math and then figure from the appropriate date meaning has that date arrived yet.

I love going to the doctors and being asked and you are how old, my answer is...you should know, your the one with the computer. Turns out, my father is the same way...now I know where I get it from.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 am

beaverpond wrote:I love going to the doctors and being asked and you are how old, my answer is...you should know, your the one with the computer. Turns out, my father is the same way...now I know where I get it from.

Well in that case you should be off the hook with Mrs B. It's her own fault for not finding out about this sort of thing from your mom before getting married. She should have known better.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 am

Thing is did not know my father was the same way until two weeks ago.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Trust me, your mother has known for a long time.

While my wife and I were dating, she was told the story of how my grandfather held a camera and laughed while my grandmother was running from a little black bear at Yosemite because she didn't want to let the bear have the cookies she was holding. This was only one of the stories my mother and grandmother told her about the men of my family :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 am

while growing up in the great state of minnesota, we used to play the game king of the hill during the winter time, now what made it extra hard was this snow pile was on the edge of a ice rink that was a block long, well one nite we are all playing, and laffing, i laffed so hard i peed my pants, the worst part, i walked 3 blocks to go home and by the time i got home my pants were frozen, i hadda let my pants defrost some before i could take em off.......

god i miss minnesota...............
Previous

Return to The Lobby