FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dumbest things you have ever said or done...

<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Dumbest things you have ever said or done...

Monday night I was asked by my Mom to help with transportation for her and my Dad to take him to a post op doctors appointment on October 23rd. She asked, do you have any plans...I said no, none that I can think of...looked at the calendar...said it is free and clear...wrote the appointment down and said the day is yours.

BIG MISTAKE...never say the day is yours with your wife standing beside you...especially when October 23rd is your anniversary.

I then got a head slap from the wife and she said "YOU DOPE THAT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY AND YOU GAVE AWAY THE WHOLE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Somehow OOPS just does not cover it.
:shock:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Dumbest things you have ever said or done...

She really is going to break out the rolling pin avatar now. :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I think that might top anything we could come up with LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 pm

I am not good with important dates and this not the first time I have forgotten our anniversary or her birthday. But we will not go there right now because once she sees thread... ooohhh baby
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 pm

oh i did something classic in 7th grade, but i dunno if i can tell, because it may effect my awesomeness......
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Whaaaaat? You're not completely secure in your awesomeness??? That's sooo un-awesome mj... :P
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Wow Beave, you're going to have to come up with something spectacular to get out of this one :shock:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I can see it now :shock: :shock: Image
WACK! Wack! wack!
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Smokingeagle66

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Well perhaps you get your wedding anniversary mixed up with the date of your first date. My brother uses that theory every year saying its the first date day.
<<

Mrs B

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am

You know I have been thinking about some of the stuff he said and done recently and there is nothing he could say or do to get himself out of this one except for one thing. I am going to make him pay dearly. What is the one thing you never do to a chef? You never force him/her to eat somebody else’s cooking.

So that is exactly what I want. I want a gourmet meal, prepared by the best chefs in town, at the best restaurant in town, who serves the best seafood in town. I am going after his strong points and I am going to make him suffer for it. Then I am going to order the most expensive dessert on the menu…why, because I can. He owes me, after this blunder. It will be interesting to see what happens next year with that one being the twenty year mark.

To make sure I get what I want and that he does not change it, I will make reservations not only for us, but for what we will be eating that night and password protect it so that my husband can’t change it. And you people think he is the evil one.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

Mrs B

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am

I will never forgot our first date. It started on a cold December 19th morning at 10:00am. We headed for the town of Sanford to have lunch. Then headed to Kennebunk Lower Village and Kennebunkport where we spent all afternoon going through all the little shops. Then for dinner we headed for Biddeford and went to a movie afterwards. Once the movie was over he took me home as to which I arrived at 9:00pm.

Yea, how many young women go out on date that lasts 11 hours? Also I was thinking that most of my dates are lucky to last two hours and here I just went on one that lasted 11 hours. I said to myself, God what are you trying to tell me here?

Two months later, we were engaged and then in October we were married of that same year back in 1993. Don’t be thinking anything stupid like I must have been pregnant. That was not the case, our first child did not come along until we had been married for 10 years, but that is a whole ‘nother story. As to which I could embarrass by husband in ways most women could only dream of.

I will think about it…

<<

Mrs B

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 am

Okay, thought about it…

Is this an embarrassing form of torture that is worth it…oh yes.

Ask Beaver when our daughter was conceived, bet you didn’t know Beavers could turn different shades of red? Our daughter was conceived on his Mother’s birthday. Then to add to that our daughter was born on his Aunt’s birthday that is his Mom’s oldest sister. So we named our daughter for my husband’s mother and our daughter’s middle name is that of his aunt.

Wait until our daughter is old enough to embarrass her with that one and you know he will. We are not like most parents. We don't take pictures or videos of our kids running around in bathing suits or less and saving them or posting them.

Nobody wants to see that or needs to see that. There are some privacy issues we consider with our kids and we do not allow the school to do anything like that either.

<<

HTower

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am

Off the top of my head I can't come up with a sober dumb thing that I said. Inebriated is a whole other story though.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 am

Wow Mrs B... I'm betting Beaver will be tattooing your anniversary date on the inside of his eyelids. I'm sure that's less painful than what you have in store for him... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Ok.....to keep Beav out of the dog house in the future. We will remind you a month out in advance of your anniversary and or her birthday. You need to post the dates. I will put it in my computer and when the date comes up a week in advance I will post it to remind you.

Mrs B, There are many men who are just like Beav. I think it is a man thing.....I know they don't mean to forget it but they do. The funniest thing that happened to me was with a card he gave me for my Birthday.......the front of the card said "Happy Birthday to my wonderful Wife". The inside said "Hope you're recovering well from surgery and are on home from the hospital soon!" Hallmark had put the wrong inscription inside my birthday card......he has never lived that one down. :lol: :?

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
Next

Return to The Lobby