FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Racer1 (LOL)

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey Racer1 (LOL)

have you ever responded to anything without throwing haters into the conversation? :mrgreen:
I mean seriously, there can be a thread that has no hating on your beloved at all, & you will try to figure out a way to mention haters LOL
I seperated my response to you so it doesnt ruin any decent threads you attempt to screw up.
If someone says something not positive about Danica doesnt make them haters. Just an ability to rationalize realism.
Someone that only bashes Danica you could claim are haters.

Anyhow I usually try not to respond to you, but sometimes you are just so dam funny! :mrgreen:

For someone that claims he hates all the negativity on this site, you sure bring it up & try to stir the pot with every single post you give. (think you need a bigger pot)
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: Hey Racer1 (LOL)

LMAO at your seperate thread for this. I post on lots of forums where mention of the haters isnt needed, as believe it or not there are some forums where honest opinions are posted that arent trashing anything and everything she does. However there are some on here that post such rediculous opinions that carry NO facts that is infact hatred or just jealousy over anything Danica does. She could win a race and there would be nasty hatefull comments posted and as Dave Despain said awhile back to haters making fun of her getting wrecked by Villenue at Road Amercia, he said "thats just pure hatred" for posters making nasty comments as good as she was running before she was wrecked--take a lesson from that..

Facts--She has tons of real fans but they dont use the social media crap as there is too many freaks and haters that post hate to get a response and her real fans and Danica herself blocks those out and ignores them. I dont use Social media either like Twitter, facebook or any of that crap since ive saw and heard of the hate and bullying where young kids have committed suicide over the hatred aimed at them and thats just terrible and criminal in my opinion, and why someday iam sure our "freedom of speach" WILL be re-examined.

Far as this site, if you dont like my responses them dont read them or tell others to grow up with their responses and recognise the good instead of always looking for ways to critisize and then maybe you will see different responses from me. However the comments made in the other thread about "why he likes danica" are general facts of Danicas life and the haters that do love to come out of the woodwork when anything she does is put in the media. The good thing is the haters are a clear minority of all her fans and they stay away from nasty sites or forums as they have said on decent sites. Danica has tons of people in her camp and they have people who monitor the media for anything that a lawsuit or threat of one can stop as some news people have been dealt with in that way, but forums that arent moderated lets the haters have at it--so i respond to that, as does some of her other fans on other sites.

Bottom line is its easy to see the hatefull posts unless you are ones that are constantly looking to post hate, then you call it an opinion--NOT hardly. Ive commented on lots of topics/threads here without any mention of hate, and Ive simply read and havent commented on many other comments about danica etc as no need to, but guess you only see what you want to see as well, so what does that say about you?? :roll:
<<

austin024

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

racer1 wrote:LMAO at your seperate thread for this. I post on lots of forums where mention of the haters isnt needed, as believe it or not there are some forums where honest opinions are posted that arent trashing anything and everything she does. However there are some on here that post such rediculous opinions that carry NO facts that is infact hatred or just jealousy over anything Danica does. She could win a race and there would be nasty hatefull comments posted and as Dave Despain said awhile back to haters making fun of her getting wrecked by Villenue at Road Amercia, he said "thats just pure hatred" for posters making nasty comments as good as she was running before she was wrecked--take a lesson from that..

Facts--She has tons of real fans but they dont use the social media crap as there is too many freaks and haters that post hate to get a response and her real fans and Danica herself blocks those out and ignores them. I dont use Social media either like Twitter, facebook or any of that crap since ive saw and heard of the hate and bullying where young kids have committed suicide over the hatred aimed at them and thats just terrible and criminal in my opinion, and why someday iam sure our "freedom of speach" WILL be re-examined.

Far as this site, if you dont like my responses them dont read them or tell others to grow up with their responses and recognise the good instead of always looking for ways to critisize and then maybe you will see different responses from me. However the comments made in the other thread about "why he likes danica" are general facts of Danicas life and the haters that do love to come out of the woodwork when anything she does is put in the media. The good thing is the haters are a clear minority of all her fans and they stay away from nasty sites or forums as they have said on decent sites. Danica has tons of people in her camp and they have people who monitor the media for anything that a lawsuit or threat of one can stop as some news people have been dealt with in that way, but forums that arent moderated lets the haters have at it--so i respond to that, as does some of her other fans on other sites.

Bottom line is its easy to see the hatefull posts unless you are ones that are constantly looking to post hate, then you call it an opinion--NOT hardly. Ive commented on lots of topics/threads here without any mention of hate, and Ive simply read and havent commented on many other comments about danica etc as no need to, but guess you only see what you want to see as well, so what does that say about you?? :roll:

Your use of proper grammar is poor. Maybe if you weren't such a butt, People would like you more. All I've seen out of you is disrespectful comments. Seems to me as if you are just a troll. Given that this site has had many. You will soon fade like the others have done.

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 pm

GEE--now my feelings are hurt--LMAO. Get a clue--first off Iam not here to be liked and dont care what you or the others think as by comments I see, most of you know nothing anyway so take your lame immature remarks and tell someone who cares. When posters here start posting mature honest opinions that arent so negative all the time, then you wont see mine--simple as that. :roll:

BTW--far as me being a troll--you clearly have no clue what a troll is and as for me fading--LMAO :lol:
<<

austin024

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

racer1 wrote:GEE--now my feelings are hurt--LMAO. Get a clue--first off Iam not here to be liked and dont care what you or the others think as by comments I see, most of you know nothing anyway so take your lame immature remarks and tell someone who cares. When posters here start posting mature honest opinions that arent so negative all the time, then you wont see mine--simple as that. :roll:

BTW--far as me being a troll--you clearly have no clue what a troll is and as for me fading--LMAO :lol:

Ya know being nice gets you farther in life, Just saying. Quit being a Debbie downer silly :)

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####

Return to Danica